Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on May 11, 2012
Nice basic tee for the price. Fabric is pretty thin. Ordered based on the recommended size chart / measurements and find the fit a little too snug. If you like a very snug fit, order as recommended. If you want a fit more like what is shown in the photo, order up a size. If I order more of this item in other colors, I plan to go up a size for a more comfortble fit.
on August 15, 2013
I ordered this shirt in gray first, just to see how it fit. According to their sizing chart, I ordered up one size and it fits perfectly. So I bought the black and the white too. These are great basic tees. They fit really well. They are longer than what I usually find in stores, which means I don't have to worry about it riding up. And the fabric is thick enough that it keeps my bra hidden without having to be baggy, an anomaly these days. I practically live in these shirts (those basic colors go with everything) and four months and plenty of washes later, they still look and fit like brand new. No shrinkage, the white is still crisp and bright and the black has not dulled at all. I just ordered a few of the brighter colors to add to my collection. Best tshirt I have found in years. Definitely buy it!
on May 30, 2014
I am petite 5'3" 119 lbs small chest but big bottom...After reading reviews i decided to order up one size (i wear a small and sometimes an xs in certain brands such as roxy etc) but they didn't have a medium in grey so i took a chance and ordered up two sizes and got a Large! I am soooo happy that i did! I love the fit, it still has the form fitting look to compliment my figure but it is just loose enough, love the longer length, and it is so comfy i plan to order every color! I make t shirts with heat press materials but i decided to keep it plain i loved it so much!
on November 4, 2012
LOVE this shirt. I'm a teacher and needed a yellow tee shirt to wear for school and this was perfect. It is REALLY soft, the color is great and the fit is very flattering with the cap sleeves and the way it curves in at the sides. I wear an adult medium and so I bought a large bc it's juniors and it was a perfect fit! Going to check out other colors right now.
on July 11, 2012
I usually wear small but since this is a Juniors shirt and because of another review, I ordered a medium and it fits perfectly. It has a long lean look which I love. The length easily gives great coverage when paired with low-rise bottoms. Love the neck and sleeves too. The fabric is a bit thin but not at all see-through. I purchased the gray...I like this shirt so much I'm ordering more in other colors.
on March 1, 2017
I bought this for a tall pre-teen. She needed longer shirts than the kids section will provide and this worked really well.
on March 21, 2017
Wife loved the quality of shirt material , the size was a little small but doable.
on April 9, 2017
Good shirt. Very much just like a t-shirt. Very black. Fits well. Made of cotton. Was not disappointed... not sure what else to say... it's a black t-shirt.
on April 26, 2017
After washing a couple times using gentle cycle, the neck became so stretched out that the shirt was no longer wearable.
on March 27, 2017
Comfortable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.