|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when necessary, no fabric softeners, tumble dry low, low iron
- Extra pocket on leg
- Stain release
- No iron
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Loose fit, flat front. Wrinkle resistant. Dickies logo printed waistband. Scotchgard� Stain release finish. 13" inseam. 7 3/4 oz. Twill Stripe, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton.
Dickies 13 inch inseam tonal striped flat front work short with multi-use side pocket. Loose fit with logo label on front left leg and on multi use pocket. Fabric is 8 1/2 ounce poly cotton twill with Scotchgard stain release finish.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001A3SD8C
- Item model number: WR815
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple other pluses. First, there is a right side pocket perfect for my iPhone ( I don't use an iPhone cover by the way; risky I know). Second, having a young child and being known to drop food on myself, these clean up really, really well - they're Dickies...
Now, for those that are first time Dickies buyers you need to understand something about Dickies. It is a stiffer material, but this is a good thing! One, they will last a long time. Two, they won't look like a wrinkled mess the first time you take them out of the drier. Three, they have a nice crisp look every time you put them on. But be warned they may give a wider than normal preview of your junk (hopefully your junk is covered...) upon first few wearings when you sit down and kick back with your legs open.
The very subtle stripe also looks very nice. I recommend these shorts very strongly.
Most recent customer reviews
Navy, Grey, Brown and tan