Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Mens Industrial Workhorse Denim Jean
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on March 7, 2014
When I ordered the jeans I expected I would get a quality product because they are from a well known manufacturer and they were of industrial quality. I was not disappointed when my jeans arrived they were better than I expected the material is soft and comfortable and everything appears to be double stitched and very durable. I will buy from this manufacturer again in the future. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on March 29, 2014
My husband wears out the knees in his jeans rather quickly when he is working on home/farm/car chores. Even after I patched up the knees on two of his jeans, he just tore new holes in them within a day or so of wearing them after that. I got two of these double kneed jeans through Amazon and my hubby loves them! I love the longer durability of the double fabric on the knees and the great price compared to anything similar in the local stores. He loves the loose fit around his big butt and thighs. He's not fat, just round butted and big thighs from running.
on November 24, 2014
My husband is a general contractor and at times, is on his knees quite a lot. These double-knee jeans are the best! This is his second pair. The first pair lasted quite awhile before he got a small hole on the "double knee" part of the jeans and I was able to fix it. Great jeans, great fit, and if you watch for sales, you can get them for a great price!
on February 22, 2012
The price here was cheaper than on the Dickies site.
Shipping was as stated. The pants are for work.
Seems hard to find, with the double knee.
on June 5, 2016
Just weren't the product I was expecting. My lack of knowledge made me think I was getting a different/similar jean. With all the numbers on the tag, not sure which one is the product number (I assume 15293SNB as this number is in the same place on the tag as it is with these LD200 jeans). My smartphone with otterbox will not fit into the right leg pocket as it does with preferred Dickies jeans with a single pocket on right leg. Fabric seems to be a little thinner on these as well, but haven't worn them long enough to know if that is going to be a factor, I doubt it knowing the Dickies quality I have experienced. I guess I would say, know the product you are looking for so this doesn't happen to you. It is not a big thing for me, just a minor disappointment. They fit fine and wear about the same as the preferred product.
on March 18, 2014
Forget fashion - - these are work jeans. Very heavy duty, not "stone-washed" namby-pamby pants. Made for men, to be worn by men (maybe even women too). The pocket linings are much heavier material than Carhartt, and will last a long time. Yeah, they're a little stiff, but isn't that what you buy work clothes for - - to last awhile? Wear 'em, work in 'em, wash 'em, and repeat the process. For the price, you won't find better.
on September 9, 2014
I have large thighs and wear long johns in the winter time. For other brands I would wear 40x32 relaxed fit. After reading the reviews of others I ordered 42x32 relaxed fit for this brand which worked out about right. Jeans are made of heavy material which should make them more durable. The waist is a little higher than other jeans but I don't tuck my shirt in so it isn't an issue. The jeans are well made. There is a double layer on the knees. There is a slot in the bottom of the knees where thin knee pads might possibly be inserted between the two layers. I think I prefer the Dickies Industrial carpenter jeans to these because they are triple stitched in places but both styles are very good.
on March 17, 2015
Fits the way it's supposed to and looks good too. A little rough in places and the extra pocket is a real tight fit for my phone. Other than that a great buy. In a couple of months I'll add to this review about durability.
on January 26, 2015
I didn't want the double knees but I guess I didn't read all of the discriptions and the picture they show is not the pants that they are dicribing. But since they fit I will keep them. I expect that they will be a little warm in the summer.
on August 21, 2014
I got these as 36x30 and they fit in that regard, but they are way to tight around my thighs, they fit like a pair of skinny jeans. I guess that serves me right for getting a "relaxed" fit. any way they seem like good jeans the're just to tight for me so im gona have to look for something looser fitting.