Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 42W x 30L|Color: Charcoal|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,075 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,150 reviews
on October 11, 2014
One point to add that other reviewers haven't mentioned is the pockets. I always wear cargo pants because I store my large phone in the cargo pockets. Other pants have cargo flaps that are cut at right angles and over time the corners curl up. The corners on these pants have been severed, preventing that problem. It's a good design.

I also confirm that the pants are very long; order a couple inches shorter than you normally would.

Whether you vote up or down, thank you for taking time to let me know if this review helped you.
0Comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2015
For all those reviewers saying the "crotch" is too long...these are NOT made for the "average" build man who simply likes baggy work pants...you might want to try the relaxed fit. These are made for men who need more room in the thighs and rear and that takes up the space that the rest of you think is too much lol. Traditional cuts do not typically work for men built like this. These are perfect for my husband who has very muscular thighs, and an ample...well...bubble butt, lol. It is rare that we find pants that fit him in the seat, thighs, and waist...that allow him to squat down etc. with no fear of tearing something open. These work with plenty of room! I made the mistake of sizing up, as we usually need to do for my husband to get that room to squat down...nope. These are very generously cut. In fact, even in his true waist size, he was borderline on going the next size down. We kept his true size. If you are a guy who wears the older hilfiger loose styles, older AE loose fit (before they did the weird low rise thing that made them useless to cover your bottom) south pole or brands like buckle in a style like the loose fit seth...these will work, they have that kind of room though you would not know it by the mode picture lol
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2016
They are nice pants but "loose fit" just means they are just 1-2 sizes bigger. I have these same pants in "regular" and they are great, with these loose ones there is about three inches extra in the waist. I was expecting looser legs not just bigger pants. Oh well, that's what belts are for.
on December 10, 2016
I wanted to wait until after I had worn and washed these pants before giving a review. This is the 3d brand of cargo pants I've tried and they are by far the best (but far from the most expensive). The fit was perfect with no more than 1/2" to 3/4" shrinkage in both the length and waist after washing. Since I wear a 31" length a 1/2" shrinkage in a 32" was welcome! The material is a nice medium weight and had very, very few wrinkles after washing, really a "wash and wear". Some of the other cargo pants I have purchased looked like last year's newspaper that that had been wadded up after washing. These pants are almost too nice for work clothes; I'll wear them for town clothes until I spill something on them.
on March 23, 2017
Good fit. The legs on the loose fit, are very loose fitting. I bought these for my husband who has always has worn the regular fit. They do look a little baggy, however, he really liked the comfort for work. Probably will be cooler to wear than the regular fit in the hot weather. Also, the dark color hides some of the bagginess. After wearing these, he probably won't want to go back to the regular fit. After all, he says work is not a fashion show, it's all about the comfort.
on September 6, 2016
Good quality material, but the waist fits a bit small. I wear a 36x30 and routinely wear Levis 559 or 569 jeans, which are a bit loose in the same size, but allow for more freedom of movement in the hips. I exercise a lot, and am somewhat more muscled than average, which may account for some of the above. I wish these pants had a rivet for the closure instead of a button. Buttons fail, whereas rivets do not. And.i would prefer snap closures on the pockets over the Velcro used here.
on March 13, 2016
Hi guys a size 38 inch is more like 39.5 inches and probably shrinks down to 39 in the wash. I recommended calling the dickies help line for advise regarding the waist size of their products, because there are differences between models. For example they told me this model is 39.5 inches in the waist for a size 38inch waist and for another model a 38inch waist is 38.5 inches. I also asked them what the front and back rise measurements were for my waist size. It turns out both the front and back rise measurement increase with inseam length, so I ordered 34inch inseam and had them shortened, this gave me a bit of extra crotch room. I ordered the charcoal, they go well with most of my cloths. I also had the local seamstress stitch down the seams on the inner leg as they were moving around which bothered me. The seams on the outer leg are already stitched down some this was not a problem. The cargo pockets are pretty handy, I like how easy it is to use them when sitting in the car.
on May 17, 2016
My favorite brand for work pants. Why? They freaking last... When I buy clothes, I need clothes that can stand up to abuse. Clothes that don't wear down after a couple washes. I need clothes to withstand my abuse and repeated washing. That's what Dickies do. They're heavy duty clothes for heavy duty people. The only reason I had to buy another pair to replace my first pair is that I lost too much weight and my old pair didn't quite fit me right. Since I'm in security, I walk all day long and need something that can take what life throws my way. These pants may very well outlast me. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, they're comfortable to boot. How about that...
on March 23, 2015
The pants themselves aren't bad -- worth 3 1/2 stars if I could rate them as such. The color is pretty much what I saw on my computer screen, and what I expected. They seemed to be a bit stiff (like new, unfaded denim jeans), but I'm sure that would not be a problem after the first couple of washes. I didn't keep them on long, though. I'm a 32 waist and I ordered 33 because other people here have said they run small. Turns out a 32 would have worked for me, but I can live with one inch too big (and hey -- I've almost always been the odd size -- 31 or 33 -- so just being able to find that waist size somewhere would've been enough to make me stick with them). The problem I had was that these pants are a bit too baggy around the calves and seat. When they say "loose fit," they mean "LOOSE" fit. I'll give them points for actually going up to the waistline, and having enough crotch room to where you don't become a soprano when you sit down. But I felt like I was back in the M.C. Hammer days of parachute pants. So, I'm returning them and going for "relaxed fit."
on March 25, 2016
I purchased the Loose Fit Cargo Pants, as well as the Relaxed Straight Flex Cargo pants, and I like them both. But I must admit that the loose fit cargo pants are a bit baggy at the ankles/feet, but it also depends on how you are wearing the pants as well, and what kind of boots or shoes you're wearing.

The relaxed straight flex cargo pants are similar, but do have a little 'give' to them. However, don't expect them to be Duluth's version of fire hose flex. Ultimately, both are very comfortable fits.*

Also, don't lie to yourself about what size pants you wear. Get the right size... not the size of your favorite pair of worn-in jeans that are 6-10yrs old.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.