Dickies Men's 35Mm Feather Edge Nickel Belt
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$5.01 (25%)|
- 100% Leather
- Genuine Leather
- 35mm wide
- Oil tan leather
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rich oil tanned leather belt has a feather edge, nickel roller buckle and metal loop.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002DYJ2JQ
- Item model number: 11DI02F8-Brown-32
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update 11/25/13: The belt is still holding up just fine. Very happy with this purchase.
No problems on that issue as Dickies was true to the two inch size up rule. If you're a 36" waist, buy a 38" belt.
As to the appearance of the belt, it is a nice looking deep brown - as depicted in the picture. It goes particularly well
with casual attire - such as khaki's, but not bad with certain suites.
The quality appears to be very good, but as with all clothing -- only time will tell.
I am very satisfied with my purchase and the price paid. Cheers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Dickies belts are fantastic. I have owned one previously and it held up for years and years of daily use while maintaining a high quality appearance.Published 27 days ago by Charles Niedringhaus
Thick, tough, looks good even with a suit and tie, and wears a long time before cracking like some belts.Published 4 months ago by Arizona guy
I love this Belt, I have had the same one For Years Until It finally Got Too Rundown, Never Broke, Just wanted A newer one. Highly Recommended.Published 4 months ago by Nick