|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (17%)|
- 84% Acrylic, 13% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Moisture wicking fibers keep feet dry and warm
- High bulk acrylic fibers provide heavy cushion throughout foot and leg for added comfort
- Boot length provides superior warmth
- Reciprocated heel and toe for superior fit and comfort
- Full cushion comfort with reinforced heel and toe provides added durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dickies arctic region thermal collection - engineered with premium, moisture control yarns to provide superior warmth and comfort.
Dickies Arctic Region Thermal Collection - Engineered with premium, moisture control yarns to provide superior warmth and comfort. Dickies delivers the right work socks for every worker at every job. Designed for feet that require comfort, durability, and quality at all times. We construct socks that provide features that are purpose-built. Dickies® delivers the most complete work sock solution – covering more consumer needs with more products, in more categories than any other Work line.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B004QF0TDI
- Item model number: I12810
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know about you but my feet get cold. It doesn't help that I hate wearing shoes around the house. And it helps less that I don't like much heat in the house; anything over 60F is problematic for me.
So what to wear when we are out of soft sole/sandal weather and need some help keeping feet warm? I do have some thin soled slippers which are pretty much like going barefoot but I still need socks, usually more than 1 or 2 pair at a time. Acrylic does a great job of keeping in body heat while avoiding the itchiness of some wools.
I don't remember how I came across these socks but I know that I wasn't looking for socks at the time. "Acrylic thermal" stopped my fingers in their tracks, my toes wiggled in delight and I ordered a 2-pack to try. Now I'm back to order another pack.
These are advertised as thermal, bought two packs to see, they feel great, very thick. Too large out of the package, shrunk about 10% first wash and dry. Stable after that. Fit perfect now. They are thermal, way to hot for summer. Looking forward to trying them in cold weather, they are well made and thick. As Advertised
They are certainly very comfortable compared to other boot socks I've purchased.
I live in Wisconsin, so winters get mighty frigid. These socks do an OK job keeping my feet warm. I would highly recommend not wearing these for arctic temperatures but for WI, they did alright.
For the price, I can't complain. I could easily pay substantially more for warmer socks, but these were good enough for what I needed.