|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Everyday Medical Scrub Top
|Price:||$17.10 - $26.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve scrub top featuring V-neckline and single chest pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Men's fit top with a chest pocket, set-in sleeves, back pleats, side vents and a center locker loop on the back yoke. The right patch pocket has a velcro closure to keep items secure. The left pockets has a pencil pocket. Center back length: 29 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JHVJFW
- Item model number: 816406
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #109 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #318 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #7566 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They were completely different. First was made in Vietnam, second two in Indonesia. The stitching on the first was color-matched to the fabric, where the second two were light, very visible stitch lines.
Also the little red Dickies logo moved from on the sleeve pocket on the first, to down on the chest pocket on the second two.
Always liked Dickies scrubs, so they save stars on reputation, but I wasn't pleased to not receive the pictured item on two of my three ordered pieces.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like the material which is 65% polyester 35% cotton. It irons easy and wear much longer than the ones made of 55% polyester.Published 8 months ago by Dennis Pool