Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,168 reviews
on May 2, 2017
I got the XL and the shirt fits okay but rolling up the sleeves is uncomfortable because of the diameter of the sleeve ends. I usually buy the Carhart version of this shirt. it's well-made, but I'm guessing Carhart sizes for burly XLs and Dickies sizes for young hipsters?
on April 10, 2017
Some people said sleeves were to short .I have 35in arms and my shirt sleeves fit perfect. I love these work shirts for doing yard work .There very comfortable and tough enough to protect arms when working around trees. I have trouble finding them in my size when I go to store. I tried to buy 2 but there was only 1 in stock here also.
on April 5, 2017
This is my standard-issue shirt that they gave me when I was hired at Lightning Fast VCR Repair. I honestly have no choice but to wear it each Friday, as I'm one of the lucky few (many are called...few were watching in 2010) with the logo proudly emblazoned on the left pectoral fabric-flap.

I used to wear it every day, but my mom said people might think I'm a weirdo. Now, I just wear it every Friday. I repair computers and drink.
on July 9, 2014
Work shirt is great! Have 3 of these, different colors, the finger length style to prevent from embarrassing my wife when I work in the front yard. I have a sand color, a dark navy and a dark charcoal. Darker colors are pretty warm out in the hot Texas sun...will be great in the cooler winter weather...in the meantime, I try to stay out of the hot Texas sun... lighter colors would probably help...plenty of colors available. Worthy of note: the shirts are cool in the shade, even on hot Texas days.. I ordered the XL size...I wear a 17.5" neck and 34" sleeve in all my shirts...the XL is just barely a fit on me and the sleeves are just a hair south of 34". If I had ordered the next size up, the shirt would have probably been too big and I would probably have had to cut off the sleeves to use my hands. Elite Hero seller is a vet. Order from him and thank him for his service to his country. God Bless America!
on August 29, 2016
This shirt fits great and looks professional all day long. I like to use a small amount of starch on the shoulders and arms to keep looking professional throughout the day. Dickies shirts have started to run long for the size. 10 years ago a M-Tall was what I needed to have a proper fitting shirt. Now a regular small works fine. Long enough to stay tucked in and the sleeves stay at my wrist, but it's slim enough to fit properly around my chest.
on February 14, 2015
Needed a shirt with buttoned pocket to prevent my smart phone from repeatedly falling out with very bad results. My Samsung S3 fit ok..albeit snugly. But after one wash at the warm temperature setting the pocket shrank a lot...my Samsung protrudes nearly an inch out of the pocket.
on November 26, 2015
This shirt was way too small. I ordered the large--I'm 6'2" and 185 lbs--and the arms were way too short. (though the body was OK, maybe rathe fitted). I would have ordered the XL but then it would probably be too billowy. So if you're over 6 feet I'd probably go for the Large-Tall if you can.

I never wore it so I can't speak to any other factor--quality, breathability etc.
on April 2, 2017
I've been needing a work shirt 'uniform' for some time now. I work in a public school system where I need to have a 'casual dress, collared shirt'. Then travel to a Vocational-Technical School and need to have something that is tough enough to take the abuse of moving wood or stone. This shirt covers me for both situations. Tired of having to replace my dress shirts. This Dickies Men's Long Sleeve shirt is working nicely.
on July 1, 2017
Nice fit in the body and across the shoulders, but too short in the arms for me. I'm 6'3", slim athletic build. The arms need another 1.5-2" in length to work for me. The material is great, and this shirt otherwise would have been perfect for me. Dickies has gotten to be so inconsistent with the cut and sizing, I think it's time to stop buying their products online.
on August 2, 2017
I am about as normally built as a guy can be (5'11" 180lbs) and these shirts are clearly tailored to a specific body type.
Do you have shoulders that narrower than your waist?
Do you have a big beer gut you need an extra baggy shirt to tuck around?
Do you enjoy having your arm movement restricted at all times?
Then this shirt is for you! Clearly meant for the "dad bod" who does more burger and beer slamming in his shop than actual working.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.