|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.73 - $59.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt in relaxed fit featuring long sleeves and twin button-flap chest pockets
- Logo patch at center hem
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dickies Work Shirt
Traditional work shirt features a generous cut through shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. It has a square tail design that looks good tucked in or hanging out. It's crafted from our sturdy poly/cotton, twill work cloth woven for durability and longevity. This shirt will also help you stay dry with its moisture-wicking properties. For added utility, two chest flap pockets with button closure provide storage on the job. Other details include pencil division on left pocket, standard spread collar, and dye to match melamine buttons.
- Colors match Dickies Original 874 work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Resists wrinkles
- Dye to match exterior Dickies logo label
Dickies original fit work shirt with moisture wicking to keep you feeling more comfortable.
Dickies long sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder and sleeve lengths with extra long tail. Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q57Q
- Item model number: 574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I never wore it so I can't speak to any other factor--quality, breathability etc.
The only downside that I can come up with is that the darker colors tend to pick up animal hair VERY easily. Make sure you have a lint roller handy!