|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.31 - $56.40 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Button Down closure
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt in relaxed fit featuring long sleeves and twin button-flap chest pockets
- Logo patch at center hem
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies original fit work shirt with moisture wicking to keep you feeling more comfortable.
Dickies long sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder and sleeve lengths with extra long tail. Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q57Q
- Item model number: 574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* They just look good. With everything.
* They need almost no ironing. If you time it right and hang them up straight out of the dryer (before it's finished the cycle -- when they're not yet 100% dry), they require no ironing at all.
* They last forever. Roll around on the concrete; play in the dirt; brush elbows with bigwigs -- these shirts will survive.
* They run about 3/4 size big. If you like baggier clothes, order your size. If you like more form-fitting shirts, order a size smaller.
* They don't make you coffee in the morning and drive you to work. Dickies, if you're listening, please work this into the design.
Buy one of every color, and you won't need another shirt for 5 years. Seriously.
Dickies are some of the longest and hardest wearing shirts in the history of MEN. The design allows one the wear them tucked in or hanging out. Long sleeves can be rolled up, and you’ve got a delightful summer ensemble to carry you through the year; just the way I like it. There are also two pockets, count them two, which hold manly man things like chuck keys, fishing lures, and bacon.
With more than a dozen colors, who’s to say these aren’t equally fashionable? With so many choices you can have a shirt to match your mood. Silver when the Raiders play at home, Hunter Green for hunting, and Red as a display of rage over the senseless removal of Caterpillar engines from the pickup truck market. There truly is a color for every occasion.
Washing is idiot proof since I can do it. Put it in the machine and wash, no pre-rinse or delicate cycles, just get the washer started and you did good. Then you can dry by hanging it up, using the dryer or leaving it in the machine for an extra day, cuz it will come out fresh and wrinkle free.
If you’re seeking the ultimate work shirt, it really is hard to do better than Dickies. Having them delivered to my doorstep and avoiding a soul depleting trip to a mall, makes it a done deal.
These shirts are truly "wash 'n wear", needing little or no ironing at all. Dickies brand clothing combines quality and comfort and you can't beat their prices on Amazon.com!
It has a bit too much polyester for my liking although that is likely what makes it so durable and easy to clean.
It has great styling and stays tucked in (it's a bit long). For the price, if you need a work shirt, this is the one to get! I have this same shirt in 3 different colors and like them all.
The only problem was that I took peoples advice from previous comment and bought the shirt one size smaller than normal. This shirt runs true to size. I'm 5'9", 185 lbs. I need a large and should have bought a large.
Ended up giving the shirt to a friend and ordering a large.
Great product. Fast shipping.
Price was great. Jeans are lasting without issue. Comfortable, which is the most important part. What more can you ask for?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
boy do i like the fabric but the sizes are perhaps supersized i took a small shirt was somewhat large but hey in sunlight with a white shirt i do believe i am a fairy tale price,... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by positive costumer :)
Brown isn't my favorite color but it is now, it doesn't look all messy when dust and dirt starts to swarm me up and my coworkersPublished 1 day ago by James Simmons
a work shirt - collar is attached directly to shirt, with no collar band - also something found on some expensive pendelton wool shirts (the board shirt), but i find that this... Read morePublished 2 days ago by essadbey