|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.32 - $64.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Button Down closure
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt in relaxed fit featuring long sleeves and twin button-flap chest pockets
- Logo patch at center hem
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dickies original fit work shirt with moisture wicking to keep you feeling more comfortable.
Dickies long sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder and sleeve lengths with extra long tail. Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Haiti
- ASIN: B000N8Q57Q
- Item model number: 574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* They just look good. With everything.
* They need almost no ironing. If you time it right and hang them up straight out of the dryer (before it's finished the cycle -- when they're not yet 100% dry), they require no ironing at all.
* They last forever. Roll around on the concrete; play in the dirt; brush elbows with bigwigs -- these shirts will survive.
* They run about 3/4 size big. If you like baggier clothes, order your size. If you like more form-fitting shirts, order a size smaller.
* They don't make you coffee in the morning and drive you to work. Dickies, if you're listening, please work this into the design.
Buy one of every color, and you won't need another shirt for 5 years. Seriously.
The only problem was that I took peoples advice from previous comment and bought the shirt one size smaller than normal. This shirt runs true to size. I'm 5'9", 185 lbs. I need a large and should have bought a large.
Ended up giving the shirt to a friend and ordering a large.
Great product. Fast shipping.
The only downside that I can come up with is that the darker colors tend to pick up animal hair VERY easily. Make sure you have a lint roller handy!