|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.98 - $59.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt in relaxed fit featuring long sleeves and twin button-flap chest pockets
- Logo patch at center hem
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Dickies Work Shirt
Traditional work shirt features a generous cut through shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. It has a square tail design that looks good tucked in or hanging out. It's crafted from our sturdy poly/cotton, twill work cloth woven for durability and longevity. This shirt will also help you stay dry with its moisture-wicking properties. For added utility, two chest flap pockets with button closure provide storage on the job. Other details include pencil division on left pocket, standard spread collar, and dye to match melamine buttons.
- Colors match Dickies Original 874 work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Resists wrinkles
- Dye to match exterior Dickies logo label
Dickies original fit work shirt with moisture wicking to keep you feeling more comfortable.
Dickies long sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder and sleeve lengths with extra long tail. Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q57Q
- Item model number: 574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
* They just look good. With everything.
* They need almost no ironing. If you time it right and hang them up straight out of the dryer (before it's finished the cycle -- when they're not yet 100% dry), they require no ironing at all.
* They last forever. Roll around on the concrete; play in the dirt; brush elbows with bigwigs -- these shirts will survive.
* They run about 3/4 size big. If you like baggier clothes, order your size. If you like more form-fitting shirts, order a size smaller.
* They don't make you coffee in the morning and drive you to work. Dickies, if you're listening, please work this into the design.
Buy one of every color, and you won't need another shirt for 5 years. Seriously.
I would say to get the size you would normally do with a T shirt. If you wear a size L T shirt, get the size L Dickies shirt and so on. A couple of things I noted about this design is first some descriptions show that there is a company logo on a pocket and the bottom of the shirt but with mine there is no tag on the pocket on this one.
I saw one review that said the shirt was so stiff it would stand up by itself and showed a picture of that. Okay, yeah it will do that but only if you leave all of the cardboard liners inside the shirt. Otherwise I can assure you, it is not that stiff and will not do that. And I read some complaining about the fabric being too rough, causing a rash etc. It's a work shirt! If you have ever worn a work shirt, it feels like that. The fabric doesn't feel or wear the same as a lighter gauge dress shirt. Just wash it before you wear it the first time and you should be okay. But it's always going to feel like you're wearing a work shirt.
I am glad that I bought this shirt. It goes perfect with my pants from the same manufacturer. It's a good buy for the money and I plan on getting some more in different colors.
Good news? 65% polyester means that it will not shrink.
Bad news? It's 65% polyester.
Lucky for you that in The USA, clothing does not catch fire easily.
I'm old school. I want 100% wool. Nothing like Pendleton Men's Long Sleeve Classic-Fit Board Shirt, Blue/Green Original Surf Plaid-30789, XL
But at $8, you can't complain.
Know that you are not getting a great shirt. Know that you are not getting a good shirt. This is the kind of shirt that you would get from a uniform service which your boss pays $0.25 weekly to rent the shirt and have it laundered. This is the kind of shirt that should have a patch with your name over the pocket. This is a work shirt. You sacrifice warmth, breathability, protection, and durability for price. This shirt is cheap. You won't mind when it gets dirty, stained, ripped, buttons fall off, pockets tear, or if you get blood on it.
Save your nice shirts. Ruin this shirt instead.
Wear your Pendleton Men's Wool Shirt Jac-Surf, Yaquina Bay Stripe, Large to work, then change into this when you are actually doing work.