|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.00 - $58.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt in relaxed fit featuring long sleeves and twin button-flap chest pockets
- Logo patch at center hem
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Dickies Work Shirt
Traditional work shirt features a generous cut through shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. It has a square tail design that looks good tucked in or hanging out. It's crafted from our sturdy poly/cotton, twill work cloth woven for durability and longevity. This shirt will also help you stay dry with its moisture-wicking properties. For added utility, two chest flap pockets with button closure provide storage on the job. Other details include pencil division on left pocket, standard spread collar, and dye to match melamine buttons.
- Colors match Dickies Original 874 work pant
- Easy care stain release
- Resists wrinkles
- Dye to match exterior Dickies logo label
Dickies original fit work shirt with moisture wicking to keep you feeling more comfortable.
Dickies long sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder and sleeve lengths with extra long tail. Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q57Q
- Item model number: 574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 8, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I used to wear it every day, but my mom said people might think I'm a weirdo. Now, I just wear it every Friday. I repair computers and drink.
I never wore it so I can't speak to any other factor--quality, breathability etc.