|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $44.47 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Machine Wash
- Wrinkle-resistant pant in straight-leg silhouette featuring stain-release technology and welt back pockets
- Single welt pocket and logo patch on left leg
- Patches at knees
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies loose fit double knee work pant is perfect for work or casual. same durability, comfort and value found in all dickies pants. looser fit provides better ease for movement when bending. no ironing needed.
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003RRYAN6
- Item model number: 85283
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: You can order 10 pairs of 34 x 32 and you may receive 3-4 countries of origin. Each country has a different idea of what size 34 means. Meaning the Mexican made pair will fit correctly, but the Honduras pair will be too tight. If you get the Nicaragua made pants, they may be too big. Sizing is all over the map/place. There needs to be MUCH tighter quality control.
1) The front pockets are too shallow. Not by much, but they could stand an extra 1-3 inches in depth.
2) There's no place for a keyring. Retail managers carry keys and have to use them all the time, so we like them convenient. I'm one of those who likes to wear them on their belt loops, but the loops are too wide for a standard carabiner style clip. In lieu of narrower belt loops, which I don't favor, how about a key ring loop sewn in somewhere?
3) Do you have to put your red label on the front left knee of these? If I don't cut it off, people tell me I have something on my pants.
Now the good stuff. Double knees make this pants much more durable and protective. It's not uncommon for me to be on my knees rearranging stock like cases of water or soda, or kneeling down to clean up broken glass. I like the heavy knee areas, and have yet to find significant wear on even my first pair of these pants that is now some five years old.
The loose fit allows for freedom of movement and some air flow.
I wash my pants before wearing them, and the noticeable stiffness reported in other reviews is largely removed after one wash. After a few wearings and washings, these may become your most comfortable pants. I've not noticed the odor others report.
The double knee panel prevents these from being mistaken for dress slacks, nor will they be mistaken for cargo pants. They're clearly designed to work and work hard while looking professional. The slash pocket at the right knee is perfect for box cutters and other small items that are used constantly - I keep my keys in here most times.
Once I found these, I stopped looking for other work pants.
I did notice some GOOD differences from the Amazon Dickie pants versus the "W" store Dickie pants.
-metal clasp front closure
-deeper front pockets
-button up LEFT back pocket
-WAY thicker belt loops 1 1/8" thick X 2" long (7 of them)
-better made zipper
-material is thicker
-button up front closure
-shallow front pockets
-No buttons on back pockets
-very thin belt loops 1/2" X 2 1/8" long (7 of them)
We will see how these last, but so far I am very satisfied with Amazons Dickie work pants. I provided pictures of the two side by side. The darker pair are from Amazon and the lighter (worn) pair are from "W" store.
The pants from Honduras were tighter than normal. The pants from Mexico fit better and more naturally but I needed a larger size for comfort. I exchanged them for one size up. However my second pair was from Honduras were tighter and ill fitting for supposedly being one size larger.
I originally ordered these pants because I already own a pair of Loose Fit Double Knee black pants that fit great and wanted to get a another pair. I originally ordered the exact same size as my old pair and they didn't fit the same and ran smaller (Mexico in origin). I exchanged them for a larger size but the new pants were tighter than the previous pair (Honduras in origin). I like the brand but the lack of quality control leaves me dissatisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would give 5 stars but I have tried a size up and a size down in waist and length. The 38 waist I could not button and the 42's fell off. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome work pants, I have bought several of these for my husband and he loves them. Its all he wears for work now.Published 2 days ago by Jessica
Was substantially smaller than other loose fit dickies pants I've bought in the past.Published 2 days ago by BossCline
Ordered for my husband because these are the only pants he will wear for work and his old ones were really gettin worn down to their last threads. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kasey Toups
Purchased these for my husband to work in ....he loves them....good thick material....great buy....will buy againPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer