|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.90 - $62.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant in straight-leg silhouette featuring wide waistband with tunnel loops and rear button-through welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook-and-tab closure
- Stain- and wrinkle-resistant technology
- Belt loops best suited for up to 1.5" belt
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies truly authentic twill work pant is still their most popular selling today
Dickies original 874 work pant. authentic and signature pant from a company that has been making work wear since 1922.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBY4LAC
- Item model number: 874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Fit: The cut is like dress pants. Especially the 874 model. I work at a financial services firm where looking the part is important and they have a dress code policy. I can wear these to work with a dress shirt and people think I'm wearing dress pants. They slightly taper to the bottom and they fall perfectly over dress shoes.
2. Material: It is a really solid poly/cotton blend. The stitching and hardware is very good quality. I have never had a seam come undone or a button pop off. Zipper never gets stuck.
3. Permanent Press: Much better than dockers and all those other ones. The permanent press lasts on these. I can take them straight out of a hot dryer and I have a perfectly pressed dress pant.
4. Comfort: A little stiff when you get them brand new... need to be broken in a bit by wearing a couple of times and a wash.
5. Color fast: The colors remain true. No bleeding or fading. I have dark ones which have been through the wash and they still look like the original color. I can't say this about any other cotton/blend pants.
6. Stain resistant: I can spill food on it and as long as I rinse it off, it's as if nothing happened. The material is thick so liquids don't immediately soak in.
7. Price: They are priced right at about $20. Try finding all the attributes listed for that price in another pant.
8. Consistency: I have been buying the same cut for years and they are exactly the same.Read more ›
Better for hot weather than cold... they are thinner than jeans
Not baggy, not tight.
I were them for mechanic work & they are just fine.
They do not have a button wasteband. They use a metal hook. I like this better. It is easier than a button to fasten and more durable as well
One thing that must be noted is that I normally wear size 30 and got these in 32 (previous Dickies have always fit 2 inches smaller so I already knew what size to get)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Durable and it works at work. I feel like I can get a year or so of heavy usage out of it without a problem.Published 1 day ago by Alex Jones
Fit as expected and they are a great pair of work pants for the price.Published 1 day ago by Blake A. Miller
They are nice working pants, but I bought a waist size that I normally wear. It was too small. I would add 2 inches to your waist if you buy some.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
My husband loves these pants for work. Very happy and this is the second time I have purchased them.Published 2 days ago by Cathy
great pants. They are nice looking, very durable. I recommend these for cooler weather, but they're not too bad for summer either.Published 3 days ago by Jared