|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.59 - $68.22 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant in straight-leg silhouette featuring wide waistband with tunnel loops and rear button-through welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook-and-tab closure
- Stain- and wrinkle-resistant technology
- Belt loops best suited for up to 1.5" belt
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Classic Rise, Original Fit
Two-Piece Work Pant Waistband.
Tunnel Belt Loops.
Hook and Eye Closure.
Dyed to Match Button.
50 Years of the World's Best-Selling Work Pant*
Since 1922, we've made the world's toughest workwear to help workers get the job done. Fifty years ago, we invented the original 874 work pant - and it's barely changed since. With a timeless style and fabric that's practically indestructible, the 874 is built to stand up to every tough job. Whether it's wrenching on your old hot rod or hauling lumber at the job site, the 874 has your back when you're working hard.
*For more information, please visit the official website.
|Dickies Men's Slim Straight-Fit Work Pant||Flex Slim Skinny Fit Twill Work Pant||Dickies Men's Skinny Straight-Fit Work Pant||Flex Slim Fit Taper Leg Multi-Use Pocket Work Pant||Dickies Men's Regular Fit Twill Work Pant||Dickies Men's Relaxed Fit Twill Work Pant|
|Rise||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits below waist||Sits slightly below waist||Sits slightly below waist|
|Leg Opening||17.5 inches||14 inches||14 inches||15.5 inches||16 inches||18.5 inches|
|Multi-Use Cell Phone Pocket||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy Care Stain Release||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Our Toughest, Most Popular Work Pant
The pant that workers all over the world swear by, the Dickies Original 874 Work Pant is still as tough today as it was 50 years ago. Featuring an easy care stain release, permanent crease, distinctive tunnel belt loops and welt back pockets.
With a reputation for being the toughest, most reliable work pant around, it's easy to see why the Dickies Original 874 Work Pant has been the world's best-selling work pant for the last 50 years.
Dickies truly authentic twill work pant is still their most popular selling today
Dickies original 874 work pant. authentic and signature pant from a company that has been making work wear since 1922.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBY4LAC
- Item model number: 874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However... I am beginning to notice an issue with the consistency of the waist size. I am a 32" waist, I know this because if I take a tailor's measuring tape and wrap it around my waist the starting ends meets the rest of the tape at, you guessed it, the 32" mark. I mention this standard unit of measure because the last three pairs of pants I have purchased from you have not, in fact, been sized/manufactured/labeled correctly. Three pairs ago was a pair of 32x32 (my size for the last 6 years in these pants) and they were way too tight in the waist, I couldn't even imagine trying to go to work in those. So a quick return and I order two pairs of 33x32, thinking that maybe your specs have changed over the last year or so. Well, much to my disappointment these two pairs of pants aren't even uniform with one another: one is a true 33" waist but the other is LESS than 32" in the waist - it's like 31.5"! So shame on me because I removed the tags of the second pair before I put them on, so now I can't return them.
Like I said, generally speaking I really like this product and will likely order more of these pants in the future, but please fix whatever it is that's going on to effect your consistency is such a negative way.
1. Fit: The cut is like dress pants. Especially the 874 model. I work at a financial services firm where looking the part is important and they have a dress code policy. I can wear these to work with a dress shirt and people think I'm wearing dress pants. They slightly taper to the bottom and they fall perfectly over dress shoes.
2. Material: It is a really solid poly/cotton blend. The stitching and hardware is very good quality. I have never had a seam come undone or a button pop off. Zipper never gets stuck.
3. Permanent Press: Much better than dockers and all those other ones. The permanent press lasts on these. I can take them straight out of a hot dryer and I have a perfectly pressed dress pant.
4. Comfort: A little stiff when you get them brand new... need to be broken in a bit by wearing a couple of times and a wash.
5. Color fast: The colors remain true. No bleeding or fading. I have dark ones which have been through the wash and they still look like the original color. I can't say this about any other cotton/blend pants.
6. Stain resistant: I can spill food on it and as long as I rinse it off, it's as if nothing happened. The material is thick so liquids don't immediately soak in.
7. Price: They are priced right at about $20. Try finding all the attributes listed for that price in another pant.
8. Consistency: I have been buying the same cut for years and they are exactly the same. I don't have to worry about them changing the design to follow the trendy fads of the year.
9. Temperature control: During winter, the thicker material helps keep me warm without having to wear leggings. The thicker material also acts as a wind block, unlike thinner pants.
10. Travelling: For all the attributes listed, they are the pants for travelling. Low maintenance, high performance.
That being said, these are by far the best value out there for casual or work pants. Yeah, they're synthetic material, but they don't feel like it once broken in a little. I wear these instead of typical khakis since they will last an unbelievably long time, and they look far better than any pair of pants from a department store. Dickies really hit a home run with the cut of these pants. Roomy pockets and wide belt loops are nice touches. What I like best about these pants is the fit. It really is a classic, traditional fit. They sit at the waist, where pants belong, instead of down around your hips like 95% of pants and jeans these days, which makes them remarkably comfortable. There is plenty of room in the front and the seat for your anatomicals to rest comfortably without scrunching, wedging, or making you look like you're wearing balloony dad jeans. Honestly, I don't think a tailor could make any other pair of pants look as good as these. My wife says my butt looks amazing in them. The best part is that I can go from wearing these with a blazer to crawling under my car to work on it, if I really felt like it, without worrying about ruining the pants -- Wonderful!
I've decided to forego the retail stores completely from now on and stick to these Dickies whenever I'm not wearing jeans. So far, I have them in Charcoal, Navy, Khaki Tan, and Silver Gray, and I plan on getting more. And why not, for 20 measly bucks?!