|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.94 - $62.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant in straight-leg silhouette featuring wide waistband with tunnel loops and rear button-through welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook-and-tab closure
- Stain- and wrinkle-resistant technology
- Belt loops best suited for up to 1.5" belt
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dickies truly authentic twill work pant is still their most popular selling today
Dickies original 874 work pant. authentic and signature pant from a company that has been making work wear since 1922.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBY4LAC
- Item model number: 874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Fit: The cut is like dress pants. Especially the 874 model. I work at a financial services firm where looking the part is important and they have a dress code policy. I can wear these to work with a dress shirt and people think I'm wearing dress pants. They slightly taper to the bottom and they fall perfectly over dress shoes.
2. Material: It is a really solid poly/cotton blend. The stitching and hardware is very good quality. I have never had a seam come undone or a button pop off. Zipper never gets stuck.
3. Permanent Press: Much better than dockers and all those other ones. The permanent press lasts on these. I can take them straight out of a hot dryer and I have a perfectly pressed dress pant.
4. Comfort: A little stiff when you get them brand new... need to be broken in a bit by wearing a couple of times and a wash.
5. Color fast: The colors remain true. No bleeding or fading. I have dark ones which have been through the wash and they still look like the original color. I can't say this about any other cotton/blend pants.
6. Stain resistant: I can spill food on it and as long as I rinse it off, it's as if nothing happened. The material is thick so liquids don't immediately soak in.
7. Price: They are priced right at about $20. Try finding all the attributes listed for that price in another pant.
8. Consistency: I have been buying the same cut for years and they are exactly the same.Read more ›
Better for hot weather than cold... they are thinner than jeans
Not baggy, not tight.
I were them for mechanic work & they are just fine.
They do not have a button wasteband. They use a metal hook. I like this better. It is easier than a button to fasten and more durable as well
One thing that must be noted is that I normally wear size 30 and got these in 32 (previous Dickies have always fit 2 inches smaller so I already knew what size to get)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best pants Ever, hubby just Loves them..they fit him as if tailor made..we will be ordering morePublished 51 minutes ago by Nu L.
Awesome work pants, my did come with that new car smell (I know very weird but it was definitely what it smelled like). I went with the relaxed fit double knee pants. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by R McKenna
I checked the fit as expected box on these, and they do. If you want the feel of the relaxed fit in a waist size of 38, you will have to buy that pant and hem the legs for length. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Courteous
replacing an older pair. seems to fit just a slight bit tighter than I remember, other than that no complaintsPublished 1 day ago by Ivan C.
Ordered these and some Red Kap. Ordered identical sizes. Red Kap fit, these didn't even come close.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer