|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's 5 Pack Cotton Boot Crew Socks
- 76% Cotton/12% Polyester/10% Acrylic/1% Polypropylene/1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Five-pack boot crew-high socks with full cushioning and knit-in heel pocket for better fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dickies Midweight Thermal Collection - Soft cotton and full cushion throughout foot and leg provide comfort and warmth in this medium weight thermal. Dickies delivers the right work socks for every worker at every job. Designed for feet that require comfort, durability, and quality at all times. We construct socks that provide features that are purpose-built. Dickies delivers the most complete work sock solution – covering more consumer needs with more products, in more categories than any other Work line.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Pakistan
- ASIN: B004QF0TDS
- Item model number: I12850
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They STAY UP!! My biggest pet peeve are socks that fall down your boot- Its mega annoying and you have to stop what your doing take your boot off and pull them up again. NOT WITH THESE! THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE! I especially like that they don't have the left over string in the toes. Some socks will wear the hair right off your leg BUT NOT THESE!
Okay I sound crazy but seriously these socks are awesome, they stay dry my feet don't stink, they stay up, and its affordable to buy a drawer full and not have to do the match game every morning.
Ok, this is a review on socks, I know I won't be answering any life changing questions.
That being said I would say that these socks are probably on the lower end of quality. They seemed to have good cushion but quickly went "flat". Not horrible for the price point but you could easily do better for and extra dollar or two. If you need these for your hipster work boots I guess they would be fine but for someone who needs the extra cushion for a hard day on the farm I would pass.
I guess not... He wears expensive Timberland work boots and is on his feet all day. After only one wash I found his sock in the trash.
It had a hole in the heel. I would send them all back but I opened them all up and tossed the packaging.... I'm disappointed. They are nicer than white socks but they are just as thin.