Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on August 1, 2017
Extremely disappointed with this boot. I wear Dickies pants and shirts at work and thought I would try the boots. Huge mistake I received them on may 8 2017 and have been wearing them mon-Fri everyday at work. The soles wear super fast and have already begun to delaminate. I have been through 3 sets of insoles just to make them comfortable. Actually had to cut up a pair of them to aid another pair so I have insoles on top of insoles. Pic shows the cut up one that fills what felt like a canyon in the middle of my foot and the sides would push my pinky toe and my big toe up making them numb. I have never worn-out a pair of boots so fast these are complete junk, I get a year + out of the walmart boots which i will go back to. They did seem to fit in size ok although I probably would have been ok with a half size bigger. The leather felt nice but if it's real it's kinda hard to screw leather up. In short I WOULD NOT recommend these to anybody and regret buying them it was a waste of my money. It requires a star rating I wouldn't rate them at all if it allowed or it would be a negative rating.
review image review image review image review image
on February 21, 2015
I ordered these for my husband. He typically takes a size 13. Finding a men's shoe in a size 13 is hard so I was excited when they were in stock and he liked them. When they arrived, he said they were a little snug, I figured he would wear them and break them in. Upon further inspection, he decided they were too tight and needed to be returned. They seemed like a nice sturdy shoe. I'm sure if we ordered them in the correct size, we would have no problems. Buyer beware. Order a size up.
on March 7, 2017
Dickies makes excellent products & these are no exception & the price was the lowest anywhere. I checked the outlets & even other online retailers & this is definitively the best price for an awesome product. The size you are is the exact size you'll be in the boot. No complaints.
on May 18, 2015
I bought these boots on April 5, today is May 18 and the entire heel has come off! I thought these would be good work boots?? My husband is a home builder project manager, not serious wear and tear and these fell apart in less than 2 months. Too bad I can't give a negative star. Total garbage.
on July 6, 2016
I had an almost new pair of a competitor's shoe of this same style that my feet hate! I've worn these on several occasions - all day - and it's somewhat remarkable how good my feet feel at the end of the day. I would recommend these to anyone interested in this style of boot. The only thing I would change is that I would put speed laces at the top. That being said, they seem to tighten well enough and one can loosen them enough to get them off - without unlacing them entirely. I am very satisfied with these boots and am relieved that I didn't have to spend 200 dollars to get something this comfortable.
on April 14, 2017
Shoelaces lasted about 2 weeks and the tongue on the left boot shifts off to the left every time I wear them.
on June 22, 2013
These shoes are great they are good looking and comfortable but I've found that the sizeing is inaccurate these shoes are cut small so if you were a size 9 then order a 10 and so on. OTHERWISE great shoe.
on August 12, 2014
You get what you pay for. I believe Dickies is hurting their name by the quality of these boots. Within four weeks the shoe string came apart and broke, the eyelets pulled out in two places. The boys are comfortable and the soles and uppers are holding up with no issues. Overcome the two above problems and you have a great product.
on March 15, 2014
This boot fit perfect. It's holding up very well as far as performance and workmanship. The sole is wearing out fast, otherwise a nice boot.
on August 28, 2015
These haven't held up well at all. The "foundation" that the sole is sewn/glued to cracked laterally after just a few months. The laces even wore out quickly. At least they weren't expensive. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.