|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Raider Steel-Toe Work Shoe
|Price:||$60.00 - $89.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle" from arch
- Work boot with speed-lacing hardware featuring quilted collar and PU insole
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dickies DW7025 Raider Steel Toe Boot
Dickies has been making tough-as-nails work wear for over 80 years and we think they're on to something. The Raider work shoe provides excellent protection on and off the job. Constructed with a steel toe and an electrical hazard-rated outsole, this leather lace-up is lined with a moisture-wicking fabric that'll keep you cool on the go, and the above ankle height, complete with nicely padded collar, supplies added protection and support. Plus, the memory foam insole cushions from morning till night.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005COZVL2
- Item model number: Raider 6" Work Boot-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Nice and sturdy, and if they're like all of the other Dickie's boots I have owned, they'll last for quite a while (I typically get about 3 years of use from a pair of Dickie's boots, and I put about 5 miles a day on them at work).
The only thing that I didn't like is that it has lace eyelets all the way up and not the lace hooks like some of their other styles of boots, so it takes a little longer to lace them up, but that really is not that big of a deal.
Another interesting feature is the [similar to] new tire odor that comes from the shoes after walking on warm asphalt when you get in the vehicle or indoors; but not to be dismayed it doesn't permeate the air too long. As of this writing the shoes have only been worn for about a week. The odor will likely diminish in a short time, as with new car tires.
All in all, if price is a concern, then this boot is a good bet.
My only "quibble" is there is no lace strap on the tongue to keep it from shifting around.
But when I need another pair, I won't hesitate to order these again.