Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 356 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 380 reviews
on February 8, 2012
Dickies manufactures a variety of utility pants with different fabric & texture ranging from what feels like hard canvas to very soft denim.
These jeans are comfortable blue 100% cotton denim that soften up with use and hold up well in tough conditions. They fit well in the waist & gluts with a relaxed fit in the legs & groin allowing freedom of movement. I have worn Dickies carpenter & Painters pants for years & these pants are true to size unlike some other brands.
I bought these jeans for working and they serve that purpose very well. They are not a pair of jeans I would wear for a night out but I have no problem wearing them for general running around. For me the color has only lightened up a little, the way I would expect from cotton after many washes. I do only wash them in cold water and I'm sure that helps. They do as one review mentioned, come out of the dryer wrinkled more that my Levi or Eddie Bauer jeans for the first 5 or so washed but then smooth out about the same.
For this price, I don't think you can buy a better pair of utility jeans. If your looking for designer pants with utility pockets, this isn't for you!
on October 25, 2014
Apparently Dickies has gotten into the "Skinny Jean" fad. All of my Carpenter Jeans have always fit wonderfully, not too baggy, but loose enough for me to be able to put my hands in my pockets comfortably and bend over without any problems. These require a concerted effort just to get one hand into a picket, and fishing something out is a trial at best. Both hands into the pockets at the same time is completely out of the question. I received a pair of Carhartt carpenter jeans, the same size, the same week. When those go to the wash I feel like I am paying penance putting on my Dickies. I've never had this problem with Dickies before... my guess is they are re-branding with a more "Hipster" image.
on March 6, 2017
I've worn Dickies jeans for years, these are just another example of the quality I've come to expect. Size is consistent, colors are true and they are comfortable.
on March 20, 2017
Fit just right this is the third pair I have bought in the last 1 1/2 yr. I just rotate them they wear good would buy again.
on March 12, 2017
These are supposed to be "big and tall" but the pockets are tiny, barely fitting my hands, which are large. The back pockets are reasonable though. The crotch rides much higher than expected too.
on March 13, 2017
fit is good. will respond after months of use as per durability.
on March 9, 2017
Not enough room in the thighs. I also got a pair of loose fitting straight leg carpenter jeans, and they where exactly what I needed.
on March 3, 2017
Great everyday jeans. This is my third pair.
on March 15, 2017
thanks
on December 2, 2015
PERFECT FIT

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.