|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.74 - $56.14 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Relaxed work jean with traditional carpenter-style pockets and logo patch at back pockets
- Triple stitched seams
- Heavy-duty brass zipper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relaxed fit carpenter jean is roomier through the seat and thigh. Slightly tapered leg opening fits over work boots. Triple stitched seams for more durability.
Dickies stone washed carpenter jean has relaxed fit through seat and thigh and a dual tool pocket and hammer loop.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8S1WS
- Item model number: 1993
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Final Verdict: Excellent! I've already ordered more!!!!
I decided to give these dickies a shot since they are 1/2 the price. The seams on the legs are triple stitched whereas Levi's are double. The dickies have 7 belt loops and Levi's have 6.
The overall feel is similar to what the Levi's were. These have a lot more pockets on them, which is good if you do use them for work. My wallet, iPhone 6+, and Eleaf vape setup all fit well in the pockets of these pants.
Overall I am satisfied with these jeans, and will be buying these rather than Levi's.