Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 462 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 509 reviews
on July 6, 2017
I bought three different sizes of this particular Dixies Short (Dickies Mens 13-Inch Relaxed-Fit Multi-Pocket Short, (65% Poly, 35% cotton). One eac for myself and my two sons.

All three were sized too small. The 32 is actually a 30, the 34 is actually a 32, and the 38 is a 36.

What is frustrating is was all has a similar 65/35 long Dickies short from the local walmart, and they fit exactly correct, but they are not the same short. The waste band, belt loops and event feel of the material are all different. I REALLY wish Dickies would designate each short model (if I can use that term here) with something that will make it clear what product we are looking at / comparing.
on June 1, 2017
Sadly, had to return these as they did NOT fit at all like I was accustomed to Dickies fitting me. Recently, the local vendor only began carrying plaids and I needed some solid colors. I found these on Amazon at a terrific deal and they were to be identical to what I'd just bought at the other vendor, however, these did NOT fit the same at all! They are TINY in comparison, squeezing me not only around my waist but my hips as well. I'm sad. I really needed these to work out for me. Dickies Mens 13 Inch Relaxed Fit Multi-Pocket Short, Khaki, 30
on July 2, 2017
My boyfriend is 6'5" 200lbs, and tells me he's a 34 but I swear he's a 36. I grabbed a 36 in these shorts because people suggest to size up, and they fit very well. Whether that means these shorts really do run small or if he's truly a size 36, I couldn't say.

Great shorts, they're my new go-to for his work shorts. We have a pair of these and the Dickies 13" cargo shorts in black. Both are made from a heavy duty material that comes clean easily and doesn't wrinkle. I love love love that these have a metal clasp in the front, not a button. Well made, long enough for a tall man, and will survive the hard work of a kitchen in the summer.
on December 19, 2015
Shorts came in perfect, no flaws on any of them. They fit fine for me, but I've been wearing Dickies size 34 for years, I have other brands in 32 that are just slightly tighter, so it could be that Dickies do run a little small, and it might be a good idea to get a couple sizes bigger like mostly everyone is saying in their reviews. Note that these are the real deal Dickies, not like the cheap ones sold at walmart, that could be a reason why people are having size issues. I'm not sure if the walmart one's fit any different, but they have buttons instead of the hook & eye closure, thinner belt loops, different logo patches, and the material to me seems softer, and thinner. I prefer these because it's the real deal, and at a great price, can't go wrong with that.
on July 6, 2017
sizing is off. I'm a solid 33-34 in most every other brand and these are tight in the waist and balls. Also, the inseam rides up my butt. Fairly uncomfortable, should have gotten a 36, except for the fact that I'm NOT a 36 of course.....
on July 20, 2017
These are durable shorts. The black pair fit as expected, and I am satisfied with the purchase. I have been wearing dickie shorts for a long time. I will be ordering more. Great price as well.
on September 14, 2015
I have a 32" waist and although these fit my waist perfectly!
I like my shorts a little under my knee and although these hang perfectly due to the 13" inseam, the hole you stick your legs in are HUGE.

I had to return them because I look like a clown in them and my legs aren't even that small!
on September 7, 2016
Item was not as pictured and size was way smaller than my other dickie shorts.
on August 22, 2016
These were way too long and very stiff. They are still sitting in package. Even though they are a good price, I would upgrade and buy Lands' End, which has a similar look, similar long-lasting wear, but more comfortable and looks much better.
on July 18, 2017
It fixed small and you can't put anything in the cell phone pocket it'll fall right out so not good for jogging riding bikes I had to go back twice to find my cell phone way up in the woods

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.