Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 20, 2013
I am extremely happy with these pants. I’m a pretty small guy (28x30), so I wanted something less ‘baggy’ than the traditional work pant. Luckily, I stumbled across these. They have a smaller leg opening, which is great, but they aren’t skinny jean tight — that wouldn’t be great. I wear 28x30 from pretty much every pants/jeans maker I’ve tried, and these worked perfectly in that size as well. They’re as durable as you’d expect from Dickies (meaning they will probably last you a long time). The pockets are also nice; very deep — the left back pocket has a button to close it, but the right one doesn’t; this is nice if you put your phone in your back pocket a lot, as there isn’t the danger of damaging the screen on a button.

All in all a quality pair of work pants, and can also be used casually. In fact, I’m wearing them right now.
on September 1, 2011
I bought these pants while owning a pair of Dickies work pants size 30x30, so I figured I'd be safe getting the same size. Instead, the pair I was sent somehow had a significantly larger waist, more like a 32, which I could not even reasonably wear with a belt. I'm going to return them and hope that the 29x30 is small enough...
on April 1, 2014
I'm 6'-3" and 238 lbs. I'm a server at a restaurant and do a lot of fast walking, squatting, kneeling, etc. These pants are amazing. They run true to size, in my opinion. I was worried the 36" waist wouldn't fit me since my last pair of dickies were 38" and they fit perfectly. Best advice I can give is to buy two different sizes and return the one(s) that don't fit well if you're worried about sizing. These will be the only work pants I buy from now on.
on November 15, 2012
I bought this along with a black skinny straight fit pant from Dickies also and I had assumed this was just going to be somewhat looser. The slim straight fit pant was way too big and had fit just like a regular pant. There was absolutely nothing slim about it. I had checked to see if Amazon actually sent me the correct pant and they did. Fit nothing like the picture.
on September 1, 2013
I ordered 2 pairs of pants, 1 charcoal and 1 navy. The navy pants came in the right size and fit. The charcoal pants were a problem. They came in the right size but were THE WRONG FIT. Instead of them being rigid slim straight fit they came as RELAXED STRAIGHT WHICH ARE WAY TO BAGGY!!!!!!! This seller didn't check to see if both pants were both slim straight fit. I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! YOU RISK GETTING THE PANTS THAT YOU DIDN'T ORDER OR DONT FIT THE ACTUAL DESCRIPTION. (this review will be taken down when my order is fixed and I receive my charcoal slim straight fit pants)
thanks for reading and BUYER BEWARE!
on July 7, 2011
Finally Dickies updated the too baggy/weird fitting traditional pant with something just a little slimmer. These aren't hipster tight but fit perfect. I really like the softer 'washed/ring spun' version, just order a size up like you would with the traditional 874 pants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.