|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Big Short-Sleeve Mini-Pique Polo Shirt
|Price:||$12.99 - $31.18 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve polo shirt featuring welted chest pocket and three-button placket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004S63U0Y
- Item model number: WS449
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
2. Pocket is ridiculous and hangs open when used
3. Length is not overly long but ok for tucking in your pants... so far
4. Color looks good and didn't bleed like other cheap shirts
5. Collar likes to curl up
I can live with shirts short comings ONLY if the pocket was removed. Where I work the pocket gets caught on corners of panels and equipment and will eventually rip (past experience). I liked the fact that it was 100% cotton. If you normally wear large, order the extra large because the shirts do shrink quite a bit.
UPDATE #1: The shirt shrank a total of 3 inches in length only after 2 wash/dry cycles.
UPDATE #2: After 5 washings the collar is kind of laying down like it should. Shirt seems to be more wrinkle free.
UPDATE #3: I just threw my shirt out after my 10th washing. Upon drying, just for kicks and grins, I tried to see if I could easily tear the collar off and it tore off to my surprise. I continued to see if I could rip the shirt apart with my bare hands. I destroyed the shirt. The material is nearly rotten I found out! I then went to Khols and purchased some work shirts under the brand name Croft and Barrow. Now these are quality. I'm finally happy. Dickies really let me down this time...
The wicking properties mop up a lot of perspiration with minimal salt trails, i.e.: no more wisecracks like "Is that a map of Antarctica on your back?"
Order up enough for a week's wear and you'll be set.
got out my smartphone, checked amazon's price, and i saved about $4 on two of them including the free shipping by ordering amazon, so what the heck. i did.
and i love them...made in china, yes, but i'm sure designed in USA and they are wonderful...great fit, super durable, they are the best.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits great but its a little bigger than expected. I use it for work as i a have to wear polos with collars, looks great. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Wilson C.
I wear medium-sized polo and T-shirts, but this is very large and I donated to others.Published 4 months ago by George KC
My Dad loved his shirts for work, but got faded after 3 to 4 washes was disappointed with this one. Two star because Dad was happy for a while.Published 6 months ago by Pamela Gobea
Great shirts, but my only problem was that I'm 6'2" and they shrank in length. They are a little shorter than what I would like now, but still usable.Published 8 months ago by David B.