|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $33.62 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Jersey, 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Single chest pocket
- Tagless back neck label for comfort
- Soft and durable
- Ash Gray and Heather Gray: 99% cotton/1% polyester,All other colors: 100% cotton
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Short sleeve pocket tee is soft and durable 99 percent Cotton 1 percent Polyester pre-shrunk cotton jersey.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BLO0CQQ
- Item model number: WS436AGBig-Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Quality-wise, both of the Hanes shirts were far inferior to this Dickies shirt and the Russell Athletic shirt. Of all four shirts, the fabric of this Dickies shirt was very soft to the touch, and very supple -- no scratchiness at all -- thus much more comfortable to wear. It is by far my husband's favorite. One of the Hanes shirts is made of material so hard and scratchy (after washing), that I doubt if I will ever trust Hanes shirts again. It came out of the dryer with creases in the cotton because of the hardness of the fabric. The other Hanes shirt (same style but a different size and a different shade of red) is made of slightly softer material, but neither Hanes shirts were even close to the fabric quality of the Dickies and the Russell shirts. The Russell shirt wasn't as nice, but much better than the two Hanes shirts. For me, at least the way they are being manufactured right now, I won't buy anything but Dickies in the foreseeable future. Great shirt, soft cotton, generous cut!
Dickies clothing for work are usually a great choice.
As a contractor who wears them every day that's important
Edit: I forgot to mention that he purchased an XLT version of the shirt. So, if you are both tall and big, make sure you purchase the "T" size.
This would be great for someone who always tucks in their shirt. It is heavier than most newer Hanes and Russell tees. The stitching is near perfect. The color selection is limited but good and the price is right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Holds up to stains and feels very soft even after many washes. Loved it so much i ordered several more.Published 4 hours ago by UpCycleLivin
Very comfortable shirt! It is the right size, very pleased.Published 13 hours ago by Allred's In Utah
Great shirt! found it on sale for $10, bought 3 of them, fits perfectly.Published 2 days ago by Jeremy Feather