Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on May 9, 2017
Way to small.
No way the size chart is accurate.
Took forever to arrive.
Horrible purchase.
Would not recommend to anyone.
on May 29, 2017
I was disappointed in the color selection available. Hunter green is missing and I don't want people to think I only own one shirt.
on April 24, 2017
Excellent shirt. Wrinkle free fabric, large pockets with the place for a pen through the flap. Well made. Fit is slightly larger than expected but I am good with that. Next order will be 2x rather than 3x.
on July 26, 2017
Best shirts made!!!!
on April 2, 2017
on June 5, 2015
I ordered two shirts for two men. Medium fit a 6', 40" chest, well. Length hit a few inches below the waist, good for tucking or leaving out. Not any extra room, but large was too big. Large fit 6', 45" chest, perfect, again, length was good for tucking in or leaving out. Can't comment on wash and wear, but am confident they will be as good as Dickies pants/shorts. The fabric is light, feels like it will be a good option for HOT,HUMID days.
on September 18, 2012
I feel like a man when i wear this shirt. Its is manufactured to a high degree of quality and upholds Dickey's rugged and work horse style. Fits great and feels even better. Out the dryer wrinkle free and has not frayed at all. I can see why mechanics wear this style of shirt. All in all 5 thumbs up and i'll be buying more. Amazon beats ass!!!
on June 10, 2015
First time reviewing anything. I recently saw a video online where the guy was asked if he wore the same shirt all the time. He was wearing the short sleeve work shirt. I totally get it. When clothes come out of the dryer this one doesn't need to be hung cause it's the first thing I grab. Very comfortable and professional looking. Now to just get one of each color and I'll have my new "uniform".
on May 15, 2017
Always great quality
on April 23, 2013
I was a bit disappointed, the collar was stitched improperly and will not lay down flat, plus I didn't realize the collar does not extend to the edge of the collar tab, leaving an odd looking collar. The shirt was intended to be worn in the office and on the shop floor. I didn't return it because of the low price, and the hassle involved with a return. I would not purchase these if you are expecting a shirt that has a normal looking collar. Plus it was quite oversized. I have dickies pants that I love, this was a letdown. I took a picture of the collar, and it's a mess, wish I could add it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.