|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.73 - $51.90 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Button-front work shirt featuring short sleeves and button-flap chest pockets
- Logo label at front hem
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies original fit 5 1/4 oz. Short sleeve work shirt is true to the brand's work wear heritage. Generous cut through the shoulders and chest with a square tail design that stays tucked in or looks great untucked. Moisture wicking helps to keep you feeling more comfortable when you're working up a sweat
Dickies short sleeve twill work shirt. Generous fit across the shoulder with extra long tail and Visa stain release finish that moves moisture away from the body.
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 8.5 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q56C
- Item model number: 1574
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Note on sizing: I am 6'1" 225 lbs - wide shoulders and a decent sized gut - and the XL fits me very comfortably. Enough room to not bind or pinch.
1. DURABILITY. I've done a bit of labor in these, and so far, not a loose thread. Overall, these are built very well.
2. Style: FIT/CUT. I recommend you get the smallest size that gives you the necessary movability and breathing room. I have a lean build (6', 160#), and the medium looks and feels best on me. I purchased one each of two sizes (M & L) to determine which was the best fit for me -- at these prices, why not?
3. Style: COLOR. I bought three colors -- black, khahi and navy. All of them are rich, solid dyes, but the black is especially impressive. It is a jetter black than some dress blacks I own.
4. MAINTENANCE. Using Cheer for Darks in the regular cold/cold cycle, the jet black shirt hasn't faded a bit for over a dozen washes. All of them come wrinkle-free out of the dryer.
Overall: Durable enough for physical work; stylish enough for upscale customer service (at least in black). Highly recommended.
However Dickies has Carhartt beat on colors hands down. I needed a dark brown work shirt and this was the only one available that I liked.
If you live in a warmer climate these will be fine but don't expect a heavy duty work shirt. You will still get a decent shirt and the style is classic.....but it is a little different than what the Dickies shirts I wore in the 80's.
Fit is good if not a little "loose". Order you regular Dickies sizing. I am an XL at 5'10" 220 lbs.
In all honesty, I really could not have made a better choice than to get two of these. Not only do they look good, but they FEEL good as well! Hunter Green and Navy Blue are two of the best colors for my liking. Additionally, I can also guess that these will likely last a lot longer than the two shirts I had originally, seeing as these are made with thicker material and are seemingly FAR sturdier. I will definitely buy more Dickies clothes down the road.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Durable enough for physical work; stylish enough for upscale customer service. Highly recommended.Published 1 hour ago by Delimar Diaz
This is a very comfortable shirt and I like the quality. I will buy another; perhaps a denim color if they make it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kindle Customer
I bought these shirts for my husband to wear at work. The shirts are great they are light weight and durable they seem to not get stained. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bipin Patel
The company I work for issued three of these shirts, with the embroidered company name and logo. I'm on a 4 ON 3 OFF schedule. So I needed a 4th shirt. Exact same shirt.Published 4 days ago by HeloMekinVegas