|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.49 - $43.53 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 81% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg work pant featuring multifunction cell phone pocket on left leg and below-the-waist rise
- Welt back pockets
- Belt-loop waistband
- Stain-release flex fabric for increased range of movement
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sits below the waist. Skinny through the seat and entire leg. 1% spandex for stretch and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008HF8NJK
- Item model number: WP801
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The material on these pants feels very nice and is a little different than your normal double-knee, or slim straight Dickies work pant. It feels thinner, and smoother. They are a cotton/poly/spandex blend. Comparing these to my Black Slim Straight Dickies, the fabric fades very quickly on these pants. What was once black is now a dark charcoal. This is unfortunate, because I liked everything about these pants- the fit, the fabric feel, and the original black color. Fit wise, these fit like a skinny chino. They have a small leg opening as well. If you like skinny jeans, and the fit of Levis 510's, you will like these. I am 5' 7", 160 lbs, and I ride my bicycle to work.
My 32x30" pants measured out (these have some spandex, but I did not stretch):
Waist: 17 1/4" (measured flat, across, no sag)
Front Rise: 10"
Back Rise: 14"
Thigh: 11 1/2"
Update: I ended up purchasing these in a size longer in the length.. And as with the first set they shrank as well... However not only did they shrink they faded quite a bit. They seemed to fade for the first 4-5 washes. Another problem I have The material is miles behind the original 874 so they are not nearly as durable. These pants shouldn't be worn if you plan on kneeling down. I kneel all day longs and the knees are starting to wear and look bad and they're not even 2 months old. I love the fit but the fading issue is pretty bad. It's a shame they fit so well...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved the way they looked but I couldn't lift my leg high enough to do stairs. No give or mobility but good quality nice looking pantsPublished 1 hour ago by Danielle
I am a thin guy 6' tall. it is hard to find pants that fit well and these do with a 32w and 34l. If there is a 33 length it would be great I am really that in-between size that no... Read morePublished 4 days ago by John Hall
tighter in the calf and slightly loose from the knee and up, the fit is kinda strange compared to other "skinny' pants. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Fernando Cortez