|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.47 - $54.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Hook and Eye closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front work pant in slim-straight fit with slant pockets and oversized belt loops
- Zip fly with hook closure
- Welted back pockets, one with button
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New slim straight fit version of our most popular selling pant is washed for comfort. lower rise allows pant to sit slightly below the waist
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XQF61Q
- Item model number: WP873R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The material is really thick, so they are going to be hot... but they also wont fall apart if you work 50/50 office/field. The Tan is a little on the ochre side for my taste, and the Navy is a little dark... but I'm sure the colors will mellow after a couple of washes.
Overall I'm VERY happy with these pants.
I give them the stars I give them though, because they hold up really well and are comfortable compared to other pants. My other black pair are wearing in the thighs, but these so far this brown pair is as good as new. and though slimmer pants are what I was wearing before and these are slimmer then the Dickies I was wearing 15 years ago, they still are a bit looser.
so my look as become a little bit looser since I wear bigger shirts. The trade off is not "incredible hulking" and crotching out pants.
Not perfect, but for the price and durability they keep me covered and not pants shopping all the time for disposable garbage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Slim in Dickies is more like straight in other brands. I like the fit.
They're durable. Keep in good shape. Color doesn't fade. Read more
I want slim and long this it as close as I'm going to get .. It's sad. I wear 36/36 hard to findPublished 2 months ago by Allan
These pants are perfect for my tall slim son. He is away at school and they work great for both his auto mechanic classes as well as for his after school job. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Cindy Evans