Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on June 9, 2015
I like the feel and fit of these pants, yet although it says 2 side pockets, which it has, on the legs (the reason why I bought these), the pants do not have any other pockets at all. I was expecting the pockets on the legs as well as pockets by the hips, like you know, normal pants.
These were purchased for a volunteer in a professional kitchen. They have a nice look, and he found them to be comfortable and easy to move around in.
Lots of bending, stretching, lifting, and getting covered in greasy sauces and foods that stain.
Even so, they wash up well, ready to take another beating.
on August 3, 2015
I'm 5'5 and 140 lbs (per MD checkup last week)--- and I have a round rear end. These mediums are very thick and stiff and pooched out in the front. They were also way way too long, which didn't matter. I was looking for comfort and was willing to hem them When I walked and sat they felt short in the behind and pulled down. They looked very nice (according to reports),and looked very roomy and slim, but they didn't feel good to sit in - like they were exposing my rear when I sat. They were short in the behind. They also are not at all soft and felt extremely hard and stiff around the waist. Nice thick fabric, tho, and probably good if you have a flat butt and don't mind thick, stiff fabric.
on October 16, 2015
So dumb. I wanted one with cargo pockets because that's what I need for work and that's what I got. BUT IT DOESNT HAVE REGULAR POCKETS. Its like they stole the pockets from the top and moved them to your knees. Only one back pockets too. Good quality they just dont make any sense.
on September 9, 2015
Yeah these run so small I wear a large so I got a X large and they are tight and every time i bend over the fall under my butt. The sizing on these are ridiculous also they only have 2 pockets these are the worst cargo pants. By no means baggy at all for baggy youll have to order 2 or 3 sizes bigger. I gave it two stars because they were black like they promised and the shipping was good.
on March 16, 2016
I have used these pants for going on 2 years now. Both of these years I have worked in high volume restaurants. These pants were always up for the challenge. These pants have never torn and have not even stained. They have the same fabric as their chef coats. Stiff to begin with but fabric softener and a few washes fixed that! Similar to New Chef Apparel but different brand and same quality and even a little cheaper!
on August 14, 2015
Dear lord, don't have an ass or cock. These 'unisex' pants were made by women for women. They are tight and do not function well for a man. Want a pocket? F You, they will put it in a hard to reach spot. 'But!!! There is a pocket.' Is what they told me. 'Keep your product and you will learn to appreciate it' is the solution I was offered. These folks do not know how to care for customers and have proved it to me. They do not want business, but they will take your money.
on March 5, 2016
I Have worn dickies chef pants for years and these are not the same. i called dickies and asked them whats up they informed me a few years ago that someone else bought the right to make the chef gear. well they are the worst now. cheaply made cheap fabric and no pockets in places they should be . if you want these buy them 3 sizes bigger than normal so they fit.
on December 9, 2014
I read the reviews for this and took most people's advice on getting the next size up. They were right I think I wouldn't have fit in the size I usually wear. I also recomend getting the next size up. Other than that the pants are very comfy and wash very easy.
on August 28, 2015
I know they are cheap, I read other reviews and thought I would try them anyways. Oddly they really are tight across the bum. And the pockets would be so much better if you could secure them. I had food falling in them while cooking at work, not fun. Also I had to order 2 sizes up from what I normally buy in chef pants. I'll see how long they last me, the $40 chef pants I normally buy last about 7months for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question