Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 19, 2017
Absolutely thrilled with these scrub tops. They are comfortable, colorfast, yet easily cleaned of all the gunk one would expect to have their scrubs exposed to.
on July 8, 2017
Dickies have lasted the test of time & hard work.

I have worn scrubs for the past 15 years of my life. I work hard and get dirty- Mike Rowe dirty...

Dickies have always been my favorite scrub brand....

They hold up and keeping getting better with age.
on October 18, 2017
My husband really likes these scrubs. He usually wears a large top but had to get him an X-large in this brand. Maybe because it is a Unisex the sizes run a little small.
on May 24, 2017
Comfortable and correct color. Our nursing floor went to all Navy blue and this is just what I needed. Much cheaper than the uniform shops.
on April 10, 2017
Product is just what I wanted and works perfectly. I will recommend this seller to family and friends.
on June 5, 2014
Fits great. Love Dickies brand. Ordered scrub pants in the same color. THE TOP AND BOTTOM ARE NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING THE SAME COLOR.
on March 8, 2017
I was surprised at how nice the quality and detail was on these scrubs
on October 2, 2017
I am a bit bigger up top, so I am not confident if this top fits smaller than expected, or if I am getting ripped. Nonetheless, these scrubs are the best I have ever owned. They are soft, professional, and look great. Definately buying these again.
on February 20, 2015
These shouldn't be advertised as men's scrub tops, when they are unisex. Bought them for my son and they were tight fitting.
on November 4, 2017
A little large, stiff fabric, not reversible , but otherwise OK.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.