|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.06 - $145.11 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- 100% Cotton
- Three piece hood, hand warmer pockets, two inside storage pockets and cell phone pocket, triple needle felled seams
- 8 1/2 ounce sanded duck, 100% cotton and garment washed for softness, lining is 13 ounce 100% polyester sherpa, sleeve lining 100% nylon
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Warm sherpa lining with an interior pocket & cell phone pocket
Dickies duck sherpa lined hooded jacket is both rugged and stylish.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000VWE66Q
- Item model number: TJ350R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
the size of the jacket is great, its slightly bigger (not taller) than expected, but thats not bad actually in case someone wears anything beneath it.
however, the hood is comically over sized, in the photo I just simply pulled it over my head with simple motion with no adjustments what so ever, I can pretty much only see the ground couple of meters ahead of me.
Boy was I wrong. Within the first week, I heard a ripping sound when I was removing the jacked. I checked it out, and I couldn't find anything wrong. However, today I heard it again, when I was taking the coat off, and this time I found about a 1" rip right in the middle of the back, where the hood meets the body. There's no seam where it ripped, so I don't see how it's structural aside from just delicate material. I apparently take off my coats by dropping the coat to the elbows and then reach across pull off the sleeves off from there. It puts a slight amount of pressure on the coat, but nothing unusual, and I think I've been removing my coats like this for years - no thought to it at all to it. This has never happened before, and that includes plenty of lighter jackets.
I'm pretty bummed about this, since I like the jacket and want to keep using it. I've tried sewing the tear shut, and I'll see how that pans out. However, I don't think this should have happened. I'm thinking my next jacket won't be a Dickies.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son lives in Missouri this jacket is for him. I am sure he will love it!Published 1 month ago by Faith Smyth
Rips easily. The hood sucks it. Dont fit neck good i should have got a carhartt jacket.Published 1 month ago by joshua white
Nice quality jacket. It's a bit heavier than I expected. However, I really hate the hood. It's unusually large and covers half of my face, so I can't wear it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by OfficeAdmin
This is a very comfortable and warm work jacket. The price was discounted in the spring, so I picked it up for next fall / winter. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Michael
Just like the one I bought in a store 3 years ago, only cheaper. Wife has been hounding me to get a new one....Published 3 months ago by Freddie Wilson