Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 367 reviews
on November 4, 2016
I work outside as a landscaper for the athletic fields at a major local university and wore this for the first time today. It's a very open environment and this kept me nice and warm even though temperatures were down in the high 30's this morning and there was a good breeze blowing. Good value for the money but it would be nice if it had a drawstring or other way to fasten the hood around your neck and the waist runs a bit loose. No regrets overall though.
on February 17, 2016
Its too new to get a 5 star but tbh would give it a strong probability of standing the test of time and ultimately being a 5. I bought the item due to a good sale and a coupon taking the coat to a price I couldn't refuse. Hubby needed to replace his coat of very similar fashion but with a different name. The first impression of the coat coming out of the box was "my this is heavy I bet it is going to be warm". The sherpa lining is well dispersed and will likely be something that gives added warmth. Hubby put it on and seems to fit nice although initial glances made me question if it would be too small. Upon further inspection the hood is way too big and I will need to do some alterations. We haven't had anything Dickie that didn't last and our experience with other items was why I didn't hesitate with this purchase. Even with the hood issue was well worth the price.
on May 1, 2016
This is a very comfortable and warm work jacket. The price was discounted in the spring, so I picked it up for next fall / winter. I'm 6'0, 165lbs and I wear 35" sleeves in dress shirts. A medium fit me perfectly.

I'm thrilled with the jacket and can't wait to wear it in the fall!
on February 5, 2014
So far so good with this one. It's been anywhere from 10 to 35 degrees since I bought this jacket and it's nice & warm. I also picked up the matching bibs which are warm as well. You almost get hot wearing both together while being active (scooping snow etc.) The "sanded" feel is nice but seems to attract little stuff to it (not a big deal). I'm 5'9" and 170 lbs but I have long arms. I went with Large to be on the safe side and it fits pretty well. There is definitely extra room in it and the arms are nice and long. I'm guessing a Medium would have worked as well if I wanted something a bit more snug. The jacket has nice deep pockets so that your items won't fall out. It's also got 3 inside pockets as well. One is small and probably meant for a little clamshell phone (I doubt too many people have those still) but it could work for keys or something else small. The other two pockets are full size, one has a zipper and the other has a velcro latch to keep items intact. The hood is a bit big but if you have it up and your jacket zipped all the way it's sized just right. Although if you go to push it down the zipper will push against your chin if it's all the way up, so it's best to zip it down a bit first. The jacket also has snaps on the wrist to tighten/loosen them, which helps keeps snow out. Over all it's a great jacket for the price. I can also recommend the bibs as well, especially considering you can get both for around $100.
on February 18, 2016
Great jacket! Really does the job on keeping you warm because the material is somehow very thick and the inside of the jacket is very soft. The only issue I have with this jacket is that it catches dust very easily and It requires a lot of cleaning every other day. Good luck ;)
on March 21, 2013
This coat is a Great value, my husband loves this coat, it is so very warm. Dickies has been a reliable brand for many years for us.
It arrived from Elite Hero right on time in the busy Christmas season, exactly as advertised, and I would order from Elite Hero again in a heartbeat.
on February 4, 2015
This was bought for my husband, and the coat fits as it is suppose to.. It was not to big, nor was it to small, Just like Goldilocks said "it is just right.
He bought this to replace an older work coat, and since he is a plumber outside he was hoping it would keep him warm, and it does.. Nice lining that helps keep the cold out, and has to front pockets that he uses to help keep his smaller non-sharp tools.. First day he wore this it was 17 degrees outside and he said he was chilled but definitely not cold. I would recommend this to a man who has to endure outdoor temperatures but I would also recommend that you consider buying the matching coveralls for further warmth, because it does help...
on March 24, 2017
it attracts lint pretty bad but nothing a lint roller cant fix,, good overall quality coat, very warm.
on February 4, 2015
I bought this jacket when the windchill was hitting -50. the jacket came on the last day we had that cold so far. however, it has gotten some testing in -20 to -30 windchill. the only cold i felt was my hands & legs. like other reviews have said, if i wear more than a t-shirt underneath when the temp hits over 20, i actually sweat in this jacket. i've never owned a carhartt, but for the price this is by far the warmest jacket i have ever owned. definitely holding up to the typical minnesota winter.
on December 20, 2016
This is a nice jacket and I really like the look. It's very comfortable and warm in temperatures around the mid to high twenties.In a relaxed position, it has a nice fit but I'm thinking maybe I should have ordered the XXL because I must have disproportionately arm length and shoulder width because I can't seem to find a jacket that fits those areas to my liking. Nonetheless, this is a quality jacket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.