|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.78 - $32.98 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Junior fit lab coat
- Notch collar with lapel, back darts and center back belt for shaping
- 3/4 sleeve with side vents that can be folded up as a cuff or released down
- Four patch pockets with a utility strap and d-ring
- Approximate center back length is 30-inch for a medium
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Junior fit lab coat features a notch collar and lapel, button front closure, 3/4 sleeve with side vents that can be folded up as a cuff or released down
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CTL35C8
- Item model number: 82402
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #12 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Lab Coats
- #111 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #578 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and it's the best lab coat I've owned (I previously owned 2 other lab coats). I really like that it's long enough to cover the bottom of my bottom (lol) which is perfect because I'm one of those girls who wears leggings religiously.
1) Thick, durable lab coat
2) 3/4 sleeve allows you to do more and also looks cuter anyways.
3) The fit of this coat is super flattering to my shape (I'm 5"3, 122lbs) *I ordered a small and it fits like a glove.
4) The front neck V-cut of this lab coat also looks really nice and more fashionable that most other lab coats
5) The two front bottom pockets are perfect for holding pens/sharpies, phone, etc.
Haven't found one yet =)
Totally worth the money!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good material...nice and thick. Big deep multiple pockets (4 total). The "D" ring and pen pockets are a big plus. Buttons are better quality then others I have. Read morePublished 13 days ago by des530
Love love love this jacket. This was purchased to replace my previous dickies lab coat that got grimy on the sleeves. The 3/4 length completely solved that problem. Read morePublished 1 month ago by books
more fitted than it appears. upper sleeve area is cut for slender arms. very nice crafted. wish o could have fit.Published 2 months ago by Jennifer M Sandrock
Nice classy lab coat, with a professional look. I bought 2 and would buy more if needed. Definitely a good purchase.Published 2 months ago by SamBarPalm