Dickies Scrubs Women's Warm Up Jacket
|Price:||$15.98 - $24.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Knit Cuffs
- Snap Closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Classic missy fit, warm-up jacket features knit cuffs, a snap closure, two patch pockets and side vents for ease of movement. Center back length: 28".
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007MYA49Y
- Item model number: 885306
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #118 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Jackets
- #2253 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #12836 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fits well over scrubs, with long-sleeved T underneath, as well. Not thin material like some scrub jackets I've seen.
First time, as an RN, in 35 years of nursing, I have to wear scrubs, am used to casual dress with a hoodie, so a big change for me- NO REGRETS!
Great warm value for the price! Enjoy! And, as always, you can't beat buying from Amazon for service and simplicity!
Am buying one to pair with each uniform.
Sign me, "No longer fearing dress code changes!"
FB, China, MI
It is HUGE. I looked at the size chart, and it looked like it would fit. I waffled between a medium and a large, and I really wish I'd sized down.
The colour is very nice and it's easy to move around in. The cuffs are very soft and comfortable and it has snap-button closure.
It wasn't bad for something I wear one hour a week, but for someone who is looking at this professionally, I'd suggest you size down
It washes well, I wash and dry it in the machine, no special treatment, I just pull it out a little early and hang it up slightly damp to finish drying. The material itself is a little rough, about what you'd expect from a jacket (versus an actual scrub top), not uncomfortably so, although I wouldn't wear it without at least a shirt underneath.
My only complaint is the lack of pockets. There are two large pockets in front, but that's not enough for me to carrying everything I need in an organized enough manner, especially because when I'm wearing this, I wear it buttoned closed so I don't have easy access to the pockets on my scrub top. To satisfy my pocket needs, I simply sewed another pocket to the chest; there's plenty of nice open space to do this if you are so inclined. Now, with the added pocket, I think it's just about perfect :) I might order a couple more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this scrub. I would truly recommend the company to other peoplePublished 4 months ago by Selinda Spencer
Looks so big! I ordered Xtra small size, the fabric is a little rough and looks baggy on arms and body. It looks like I ordered a large size! Very disappointed!Published 14 months ago by RG
Perfect match to my current uniforms. Very rare color & hard to find. Quality is perfect, it's nice & roomy.Published 15 months ago by SATISFACTORY