Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's Short Sleeve Chambray Shirt
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 5, 2013
I bought these same shirts about ten years ago and liked them. Ordered two shirts this time and they have changed for the worst. The fabric is not smooth, but almost denim like and coarse. The fabric wrinkles easily while being worn. The cut is far too large, even though the size is the same as my originals. One of the shirts has a sleeve that was not sewn correctly, leaving a hole between the sleeve & the body of the shirt....it is not wearable without repair. The shirt should not have made it through even a cursory inspection process. I am contacting the Dickies company, requesting a replacement shirt at their cost. Would not buy this shirt again.
on December 13, 2011
My husband really likes Dickies work shirts. I thought I was ordering a work short when I bought this, but it's made of a different material. The cut is very similar, and still fits my broad shouldered husband very well, but it's a different type of material that is prone to wrinkles. I hate ironing, so this is quite a bummer, but he's no perfectionist, and since he likes the shirt he doesn't mind wearing it with a couple wrinkles in it straight from the dryer. Let's be honest, even an ironed shirt is wrinkly by the end of the day anyway.

Overall, good color, great fit, wish it was wrinkle free.
on March 10, 2012
Have bought several shirts long and short sleeve they are ideal for warm weather work. The sizing seems to run a little large, shirt tail is plenty long. The only reason they don't get 5 stars is after 2 or 3 washings some of the buttons work loose and come off. Have heard if you paint the button threads with clear nail polish they won't come loose, no charge for that my friends.
on October 24, 2013
This shirt seemed to be made well and durable. However it has a really hard/uncomfortable fabric feel to it. Besides that the fit was way too big. I usually wear a medium, and the medium in this was entirely too large for an average cut 150lb male. Maybe if I was 200+lbs and <5'8". It was really awkward fitting and I had to return. Because I didn't care for the fabric I didn't bother to try the small size, but I suspect small would've been a bit too short and very loose/wide - similar to the ratio that the medium was.
on August 22, 2013
This was advertized as a "Chambray shirt".
It may have been Chambray color but it was not Chambray material and was extremely heavily starched. Even after lengthy soaks in hot water it was still stiff. Same thing for a long sleeved "Chambray" shirt ordered at the same time but evidently from a different manufacturer- white thread instead of blue, different buttons.

on June 1, 2013
These are the uniform shirts my husband has for his mobile mechanic service. In the 100+ degree heat of summer, these shirts are as light as we could find. The best part is that even when they get soaked from sweat, once you get into the A/C they dry in about 5 minutes. My husband is tall and skinny, and the extra tail length in these shirts makes a medium actually fit him correctly. Highly recommended.
on July 8, 2011
I bought 2 of these for myself and couldn't be happier. They don't look like a stereo typical work shirt. Unlike another reviewer, I did not have a problem with the size.
I'm going to buy more of these.
on August 22, 2013
ALL THE SHIRTS BUT FOUR WERE NOT FITTED CORRECTLY. ALL WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 2XL. ONLY FOUR WERE 2XL. THE REST WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 2XL. BUT ALL OF THEM ARE A REGULAR LG. WHICH I CANT USE. VERY DISAPPOINTED
on July 9, 2012
I had these shirts years ago and was looking for some new ones,when I came across these on Amazon. These are a very good quality shirt that lasts. Amazon had these at a very great price with fast delivery.
on October 13, 2010
My husband has been wearing Dickies chambray workshirts forever--he likes the fabric and must have the two pockets so there is always a place for a loose screw or whatever. The shirts have become impossible to find in local stores, especially in 2X or 3X. The supplier, Marcus Uniforms, had a competitive price and shipped promptly. We will order these again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.