|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.99 - $18.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Jersey, 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Single chest pocket
- Tagless back neck label for comfort
- Soft and durable
- Anything labeled X in the catalog is the same as XL as labeled on the garment.Example:6X is the same as 6XL.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Short sleeve pocket tee is soft and durable 99 percent Cotton 1 percent Polyester pre-shrunk cotton jersey.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BLO0CQQ
- Item model number: WS436AGBig-Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They've changed the material and subsequently the pattern. They're using a lighter less durable fabric, it shrinks horribly which sucks because it's not as long anymore. The neck hole basically comes pre stretched. Instead of a nice firm fitting work shirt, I've got a sheet material in the shape of a shirt that's loose in some spots and tight in others.
I tried to return to Siberman but their automatic label wanted me to pay for shipping. This is a manufacturer error and I should not have to pay for shipping.
I have contacted the company to resolve this shipping issue. I would rather return the shirt and just have them send me another one that is sized correctly according to the label. I don't care about a refund. I just want my shirt.
On to the praise. I REALLY like Dickies pocket shirts. Love em. I will continue to buy these T shirts and I will keep getting them from Siberman's Work Wear. It's all in how the company handles it when problems arise. We'll see. I will update this review as this issue evolves.