Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 28, 2014
Don't believe the other review that said the shirts are bigger than their size. I normally wear an XL, but purchased the L because of the other reviewer. Guess what... too small. I had to return it for a refund.

But, I did like the shirt a lot. The colors and construction were typical Dickies high quality.
on December 26, 2011
Love the style, love the cut, loe the durability of these items. They are practically bullet proof in the everyday scheme of daily wearing, and they hold up better than any of my other clothing items in a similar price range. the stitching is solid, he buttons feel sturdy and well sewn on, and you do not have to be gentle with these at all. The colors are solid and the material is substantial. Plain and simple, this is a win, and I will look forward to buying more in the coming weeks and months :).
on April 18, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. I checked out similar product from Carhartt and others. I like the look of the Dickie's shirts. The material is sturdy so it should stand up to plenty of wear and washing. The shirt is cut longer than expected. If you're considering ordering a "tall" size you likely won't need it.
on June 28, 2017
Good fit, good texture. I love these shirts. I may have to get another one.
on January 15, 2018
Nice quality, fit and design. Not that ordinary look.
on June 21, 2017
Excellent shirt good quality great for work
on December 18, 2017
As described
on July 11, 2015
Fits well and looks good.
on April 30, 2015
This shirt is cut generously, the 4X measuring 62" in circumference and 33" in length. Got it for my husband and he loves it. It's very cool-looking. I highly recommend it
on October 2, 2017
Hope it does shrink after washing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.