|Fits as expected||
Dickies Unisex Everyday Drawstring Scrub Pant
|Price:||$9.89 - $16.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Drawstring waist
- Rear pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unisex fit pant features all around self drawstring waist and one back pocket. Inseam: 31 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007MXXU8M
- Item model number: 850106X-special size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #89 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #276 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #6533 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The problem with these pants is the tailoring. It's not appropriate for a man and I suspect it doesn't work for women either. You can actually see the problem a little bit in the picture. There's an area that's quite tight right where the two pant legs come together and there is always tension there. Just above that there is too much fabric. This causes two problems, and I'm sorry for the explicitness:
1. When you sit down it creates a big pants tent in the crotch region that makes it look like you are really excited to be there. It's a scene out of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." I don't know that people actually mistake it, but it look bad and is annoying.
2. The more serious problem: when you are standing, the combination of the tautness and the looseness of the fabric causes the pants to come in and form a nice little frame around your man parts. If you wear boxers with this, everyone will know how it is hanging at all times. I haven't tried it with briefs but my wife has definitively said I cannot wear these out of the house with my normal underwear. It's too indecent.
The shortcomings of the tailoring are severe enough that I can't really use these except for lounging around the house. I would not recommend them. I'm going to head back to my local store that starts with W and get whatever cheap scrubs they have there...they don't have the color I want (Khaki) but at least the pants don't highlight my anatomy in a manner that's uncomfortable for all around me.
I'm 5'9" and about 185 LBS and the medium top and bottom fits me perfectly.
which is $7.09 for 1 pair of pants.
Yes, they were of good quality but their size chart is S_M_L_XL etc which is very subjective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product as described and works perfectly. Great price and fast shipping.Published 21 hours ago by Christopher Mason
Dickies has durable clothing in both material and color. I am a female who wears a size 6/8 pants. (you know the struggle ladies.. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nicci Hejnar