|Fits as expected||
Dickies Unisex Everyday Scrubs (EDS) V-Neck 1 Pocket Top
|Price:||$9.15 - $14.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- All stress points reinforced w/ bartacks for added durability
- Machine wash warm w/ like colors-no bleach, tumble dry low
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unisex v- neck top with one chest pocket. Dickies label on left sleeve, side vents for ease of movement. Center back length: 28 inch.
Dickies Everyday Scrub "EDS" Unisex V-neck Scrub Top with one chest pocket featutring a pen light/ holder in easy care Polyester/Cotton Poplin. Dickies signature logo on sleeve and side vents for added comfort
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001R2DYXA
- Item model number: 10106A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #34 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #105 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #181 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The fabric is very stiff. I thought I could soften them up by washing several times with softener but not the case. The fabric is so stiff, that after washing I tossed it on my ironing board and it was partially standing. The peak was higher than my iron.
The texture and feel of the fabric is scratchy and somewhat harsh.
The sizes are way off. A medium engulfs me. They do not shrink after hot water washings.
The tops have a slit up the side and appear very feminine.
I have never worn Dickies before and I really regret ordering these. Since I washed them I cannot return them, so I am going to give them away.
As a guy, there is nothing I like about this product.
I gave these away. The lady that took them agreed the fabric was "stiff and scratchy". However, her biggest complaint was that after removing from the dryer, the amount of lint on the scrubs. She had to use 2-3 sticky roller sheets per side of the tops and bottoms to remove the lint. The scrubs are dark blue.
I ordered Landau. Their products are much better suited for my needs. I can wash and dry without doing anything else. They do not look feminine and the fabric does not feel like a toe sack.
With spasticity you can't have clothing that limits your movement, check, the Dickies scrubs allow full range in the arms and neck with no restrictive feeling.
With spasticity and sensory sensitivity you need comfort, the fabric is simple and comfortable, nothing fancy.
When you deal with a condition like this, things can get messy, drool, spills, etc. These wash really easily and even if i get a spot of drool in the middle of the night its quickly cleared off with some alcohol wipes. perfect there. Cleanability is 5 of 5
When you deal with these conditions you want clothing to last, you dont have money to spend on new stuff often. This stuff has been worn day in and day out by me for the last 3-4 months and washed every week, no fading no nothing, no pulled threads nothing. Perfect
Whether your in the medical profession or not, the Dickies scrubs are a great way to go for work wear.
Oh and another great plus, its split at the sides at the bottom (i aint no clothing genius, i think this is called a hem?) but this is a huge benefit for wheelchair users!!!
Remember kids: Scrubs typically run big, so order a size smaller than you normally wear (or try a pair on somewhere).
I ordered both large and x-large sizes and I am a 5'10"; 195lb athletic built male. I typically wear either large or XL in t-shirts and wear a 44R in sports coats. The V does come down a little further in the XL and the sleeves go closer to the elbows, but not quite over them. Both fit well, though I prefer the XL with lesser V in the neck and sleeves cut higher towards the shoulders. Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been wearing these for almost 9 years and have no interest in cutesy scrubs that cost more than twice as much that aren't as comfortable or durable. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Joyce Holloway
Not satisfied. Various issues with items, Incorrect items sent (Sent Womens Small when ordered Mens XXL, and part of what was sent is too small.Published 10 months ago by DanaD.