|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $43.41 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Garment-washed short featuring bellowed cargo pockets, porkchop pockets, and zip fly with button closure
- Side multi-use pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies misses 11 inch relaxed fit cotton cargo short with bellowed cargo pockets and multi-use side pockets and flat back pockets with snap closures twill tape detailing for reinforcement and garment washed for softness
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006LVYXW8
- Item model number: FR327
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have ordered a size 10 since I wrote the above review. I love the fit and wear them regularly at work as having cargo shorts is a much. The only drawback on them, is that the front pockets aren't very deep, so I don't always feel comfortable putting certain things in those particular pockets on a fear that when I put my hand in them and pull them out, I might pull something out by accident and lose it without realizing it. In short, they don't hold very much, and really the same goes for the back pockets. Aside from that, I love these shorts. It is so hard to find shorts of this style for women, and have them fit well enough for the kind of work that I do. I appreciate that Dickies has done this for women, like myself, that work a very physical job in the trades.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality and wonderful packaging arrived with no damage in a speedy manner product was too smallPublished 1 day ago by melissa wismer
Size not true. Very small!! I wear a size 14 and the size 16 I bought are way too small!Published 2 days ago by Robin B.
The pants are soooo comfortable. I've worn them quit a bit and they're sturdy, hold up well in the wash and all the pockets come in handy whether I'm working on a project or going... Read morePublished 6 days ago by MG511