Dickies Women's Genuine Relaxed Stretch Twill Short, Desert Sand, 8
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Straight fitting stretch twill skirt
- Contour waistband with stretch interlining to prevent gapping at back waist
- 10 inch length for adequate coverage
- Basic belt loops and button closure for clean finish
- Two back welt pockets complete the look
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Genuine dickies relaxed fit 10 inch stretch twill short with contour waistband with stretch interlining to prevent gapping at back waist. Basic belt loops and button closure for clean finish. Two back welt pockets complete the look.
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B008LWX4CA
- Item model number: AR113DS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As to the size. I'm 5'3" and these shorts reach to just above my knees. My general challenge with most pants is that I have big hips compared to my waist, but these fit both perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed black shorts for band performances outside on hot days. These fit the bill. Require a belt though to keep the waist cinched in from the usual back gap oasis issues that... Read morePublished 23 months ago by M. Ward
They look fine, but the pocket frayed within a few lashings. Other than that, they sit well and appear decently made.Published 23 months ago by Kate
Perfect shorts for summer. Not too short, not too long. Very comfortable, light-weight. Fits perfectly. I haven't washed them yet. Hope they don't shrink!Published 24 months ago by Cats' Caretaker
Perfect for work in auto garage. No fuss, no muss, no iron. Wash and wear. Perfect!Published on July 21, 2014 by Rosie
I purchased these shorts in a size 10, and the fit a little snug. The biggest issue though is the poor cut and rough fabric. Read morePublished on July 5, 2014 by Cynthia
These sturdy knee length shorts can be worn dressed up or down. Size 10 fit my 38" hips perfectly although waist was a little loose but that's ok. Read morePublished on July 3, 2014 by shopaholic mama
great fit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will order more when i think i need them will let friends know how comfortable they arePublished on June 25, 2014 by Ellen