Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 572 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 598 reviews
on February 17, 2016
As most women here, I purchased these pants because my men's work pants just didn't fit a women's body properly. I am 5'9, 150 lbs. I wear a 8 in jeans but I wanted these pants to fit relaxed so I could have room for comfort at work. I ordered a 10 T. They are pretty stiff as others have mentioned, but are still quite comfortable. Length is perfect for us "tall" gals. However, these pants were a tad large in the waist area. I'll definitely need a belt. . I'll have to see how much they shrink when washed first. **Update** These work pants did indeed shrink when washed, so make sure you size up!
review image review image
on April 11, 2017
These run a size too small!! I bought an 8P for my daughter who is a junior size 9 and she got them buttoned but couldn't breathe. They are supposed to be made of polyester and cotton but are stiff and have no give in them what so ever. (I wear an 8 and I couldn't button by as least three inches either.) I'm afraid even a 10P might be small so it looks like my option is to go out with her and just let her try some on since she needs them for work. What ever happened to universal sizing???? It also states that petite is 28 1/2 but they were at least 30 inches in length too.
on August 1, 2017
I read a lot of reviews saying that these pants are true to size or even fit oversized. However, upon attempting to try these on, I was horrified at how poorly they fit. I wear a women's size 8 regular, or 8 short, across multiple brands, and occasionally a size 6. I opted for the 8 regular since I know I can definitely fit a size 8, and that lengthwise, I will be wearing these pants with work boots. Before I even got them to my knees, I was worried. Mid thigh, it was uncomfortable. With a good bit of dancing and hopping around, I got them to about mid-butt. Now I'd like to note that I do have a slightly bootylicious butt, but it's Nothing crazy. The pants are SOOO low cut that I couldn't even get them up to my hips, nevermind to actual waistline. And then sizing in these pants is so off that even if I could get them up to where they should be sitting on my hips/waist, I wouldn't be able to button them anyways. Then to top it all off, the legs are so loose that you could probably fit a full deli pastrami in the knee and calf section. I got two pairs and both pairs fit like this, so it was not simply a fluke.
The only thing I can give these pants is that the material feels very heavy duty and like it would stand up. The clasp and the zipper also seem solid though I would prefer a double hook clasp instead of single.
Overall, disappointed.
on July 10, 2017
Ordered my measurement in inches, arrived way too big, maybe it was supposed to shrink in the wash? Never found out though; in the 5 minutes it took for me to get them out of the plastic bag, put them on, rip off the folded over tag in the waistband that was stabbing me, and stop laughing after realizing I was wearing a strange new style of parachute pants, they had somehow accumulated every bit of pet hair, lint, and fibers to the point of using a lint roller 4 times just to get them back to being mostly black before returning them. I don't know if this was static from the bag, the fabric, or a combination of both.
on July 24, 2016
Not soft and too too big my legs . It's looks like a wear my fathers pants .
I took off tags too bad I don't return it .
I liked dickys cargo pants better . It's baggy but not like this crazy baggy .
on December 25, 2016
In an uncertain world, at least Dickies are still Dickies. I appreciate that. Nice, thick material; nice, deep pockets; nice, reasonable price. They do run a little larger than I remembered, though. I wear size 5 Levis, so I ordered a 6. Should have gone with the 4.
on April 18, 2017
Runs big... I bought a 4 since I usually wear a 4 or 6 (I have another style of dickies in 4 as well). The 4 was still too big, returned for a 2. I'm 5'7" the inseam was fine. I also ironed the creases out. I'm happy these have real back pockets. I like the material since it is durable and fade resistant compared to cotton.
on June 24, 2014
I am familiar with Dickies brand and I purchased the women's work pant for the sizing - so hard to find men's sizing with a short inseam and without a baggy seat. Had read a few reviews that said sizing ran small, I normally wear a six (I'm 5'4"/122) but being unsure of the sizing, went with an eight (should have stayed with the six). That said, the inseam was perfect and they fit well in the seat. Will be reordering (am keeping these) in another color and in a six. Order your normal size!
on July 6, 2017
They fit well, but I didn't notice that the hook closure is broken (My fault for not being on that!) so now I have to but a new one or take it to the seamstress. That's why I gave it fewer stars. The closure is sewn cleverly into the band really well so I don't trust myself to fix them without screwing them up. Make sure you check the little things! Otherwise, they seem really nice.
on December 30, 2015
As a chef, I like Dickies brand. These are different than the first pair I bought, which I liked more. Dickies are inherently stiff; the material wasn't intended to be soft. I followed the size chart but they are a little big. They also don't fit how I feel a women's pair of pants should, i.e. made for those with hips/butts/thighs. These fit more like a men's pant. Generally though, these are comfortable and serve there purpose as a work pant.