Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,722 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,789 reviews
on August 9, 2015
I was a little concerned with the mixed reviews on these pants, but they fit as expected. I am a curvy girl (meaning I have an hourglass figure, not that I'm plus size) and these pants do feel cut for a woman with a straighter, more slender build. They do gap at the waist in the back, but I wear a belt for work, so that doesn't bother me.
The good: they're soft! I ordered the "desert sand" color, and it's lovely-true to the image online. The relaxed fit gives plenty of room for movement, which is great for me as I'm walking, bending, climbing and squatting all day for my job. The cargo pockets are a really nice size, and though the cell phone pocket is too small for my phone, I'm glad for the extra pocket. The front pockets are a nice depth, and I can get my hands all the way in them.
The bad: the regular length is much too long for my 5'1" frame. Luckily I'm handy with a needle and can hem them. I wish they offered a petite or short length. The back pockets are laughable. I love the concealed snap closure, but they're a scant 3" deep (maybe). What am I supposed to put in there, a business card?
Overall, I'm just happy to have a decent pair of women's cargo pants, and will Definitely be keeping them.
on March 2, 2017
Too tight in butt and front, super relaxed below the knee, the opposite of where I need it. I wear a 14- 16 but could barely squeeze into these 16's, they would be impossible to sit down in. I'm not sure why decent women's work wear is so hard to find
on August 12, 2016
Cargo pants are one of my favorite types of pants. They make it so much easier to carry little things here and there that your children hand you. They're also a great way to store your phone without sitting on it.

Pros: The Dickies brand is well-known for quality craftsmanship and excellent materials. These pants are no exception.

Cons: The side-pockets are just slightly on the small side.

I bought these in the same size as regular jeans I get elsewhere, and they fit perfectly. I'm in the process of losing weight, so I'll be buying more once I reach my goal weight.
on October 27, 2016
I am a 26.5 waist, 5'5"; purchased the size 4. Size 2 was not an available option.

It was very large, and had to have them altered. Wanted to keep them, since I like all of the pockets.

So, if you are close to my measurements, be ready to have them modified to fit.
on November 4, 2011
Fabulous fit - true to size, don't sag towards the end of the day. Quality, thick, fabric. These will last me for decades. Yeah!!!
on December 7, 2016
First the good. Quality is outstanding - nice fabric, saturation of color is rich, stitching and placement of pockets are excellent. I was so excited to get these and already had plans where I was going to wear them. But, they run quite small. I ordered 14 as I wear 14 in all my trousers, jeans, sweats and dress pants. These cargo pants I was unable to get beyond mid-thigh. They run really, really small - consider ordering a size or two larger than what you wear in other garments.
on May 25, 2014
These pants look nice and they are practical. I do construction work and wanted descent looking inexpensive light weight work pants for summer. Over all these fit the bill. I like the 100% cotton, the big pockets and the color.

My chief complaint is that they are not mid-rise as advertised. They are low rise pants. They come to 1 1/2 inches below my belly button. Second, the waist is too big and so the the waist band gaps in the back. No one needs to see my underwear or butt crack. Geez. Wearing a good belt solves the butt crack problem but creates another. Because these pants are low rise and not sit anywhere near my waist the belt is uncomfortable. BTW, I do not have a small waist or big large hips to account for the waist gap.

These pants seem designed for teenage boys, not adult women.
on December 19, 2016
I really wanted to like these pants, but they're awkwardly cut, and not very comfortable.

They're tight in the thighs, and large in the waist. For reference, I'm a size 2 or 4, but because dickies always run small...I ordered a 6. The 6 barely fit my thighs (and the fabric has zero stretch). Wearing these without a belt isn't an option because there's a 3 inch gap in the band.

The only redeeming quality is the cargo pockets.
on May 21, 2017
I've been looking for cargo pants & had heard about Dickies being a decent brand. I thought I'd give it try. I had read reviews ran small, so I ordered a size up. I'm a 14, so ordered a 16 relaxed fit. I was extremely disappointed. Not only did they feel like size 12, because of how tight they were, but they were not relaxed fit, they were tight on the thighs. They were not true to size, so I returned them.
on May 3, 2017
They are described as relaxed and most reviews claim they run tight. Yes they do and I'm glad. I like that they fit me like stylish Jeans but have the usefulness and weight of good cargo pants. I am between a 6and ab 8. I ordered the 6 knowing I prefer close fitting pants. I live how they fit. Of course they are too long and had to be shortened for me. I only wish you could roll the and there was a strap to th
keep them up. They are a heavier weight material than I expected but that is not a problem.
If you like cargo pants and know before ordering that they aren't relaxed, , they are great.