|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 7.2 oz. twill ; Relaxed fit straight leg silhouette , Sits slightly below the waist
- Bellowed cargo pockets wth hook & loop closure
- Multi-use side pocket and back flap pockets with snap closure
- 100-percent cotton, peached and garment washed for softness , Dickies signature interior lining and details
- Inseam 32 Inches ; Fit Tip: For accuracy, measure yourself in your undergarments. Give all measurements in inches. If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relaxed fitting straight leg pant sits slightly below the waist and offers more room through the seat and thigh. Garment washed for a softer fabric and more comfortable feel.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005FUKOWO
- Item model number: FP777
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original: Pay attention to the size chart. I made the mistake of not looking at the size chart and ordered my normal size 4. It was all I could do to get these pants buttoned and equally difficult to unbutton. According to the size chart, I should have ordered a 6 but I think I might actually need an 8. I really liked the style, but I got the 4 for $29 and they are not worth the $52 for the 6/8 for me personally. I won't get enough use out of them to warrant the price.
Not particularly impressed with the quality overall and I don't know how long they'll last but still better than most women's cargo pants, specially for the price paid.