Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 24, 2016
I originally ordered big because dickies usually run small, they were too big, so I returned and reordered. I have never had any issues with the cargo work pants but this is my first time ordering there jeans and they felt nice and were heavy, not thin or cheap. However they did not fit me. They were ok in the legs but huge at my waist even after going down a size. I'm afraid if I go down another size it will be too small in my legs. A little disappointed because they are nice.
on May 14, 2017
I don't know why their "relaxed fit" is SO large. I washed them on hot and threw them in the dryer, but still spent all day hiking them up as they continued to get larger throughout the day. I tried buying a size smaller, but they were then too small. Dickies slim fit is true to size, but for whatever reason they don't sell my size in the slim fit straight leg. Bummer.
on February 24, 2016
I really like the Dickies Women's jeans. I was trying the Slim style and couldn't find a size that fit me, so I switched to the Relaxed fix. ( I think that's what it is called.) The 4 Short should be my size, but too big. OK, I exchanged for the 2 Short. I haven't worn size 2 since I was 9 years old! However it was still too big, meaning that I could put it on without even opening the waist button. And the whole thing would just slide off if I moved too quickly! And on top of that it was in no way Short, although the 4 had been just right in the length. After reading everyone else's reviews you'll see that this company does not monitor the sizing at all. I think they're made in different countries and each facility does what it wants. So all that wasted shipping things around, as well as my time! I wonder if the company is ever even informed that their products don't conform to a size standard. I think even Amazon must be losing money on shipping all this around, but maybe not.
on August 18, 2017
These are my favorite pair of jeans! So much so, I had to buy another pair. They fit great, and they're just stretchy enough to be rather comfortable while still making me look good. Also, one issue I've had with other women's jeans/pants, is that the pockets are too small to be useful. Like, I can't even fit my whole hand! I need my pockets to be practical, and these jeans check that box.
on November 21, 2017
Sizing is inconsistent. I bought 2 pairs, one pair fits well, the other is too tight. Seam also fell out of one pair. I have never bought these jeans through Amazon before, maybe they sell the seconds here. The ones I have bought directly from Dickies fit fine.
on March 6, 2013
These jeans are very loose all over as many other reviewers have mentioned. The waist is also higher than it appears in the photos, so be aware that they're not the least bit "low". I'm keeping these because the price was right, and it's good to have a comfortable pair of baggy jeans for lazy days.
on March 14, 2017
These are a good replacement for the much missed Levi's 590s. Mostly cotton, actual pockets!!!!! They are a little long ( I am 5'8"") but will be good with boots or heels. Have both bootcut and straight leg.
Only con is they are a little low cut, but not terrible (also I am very long waisted, so may not be a problem for everyone.
on March 12, 2017
I work at a factory and do a lot of walking, bending, and squatting. These pants are absolutely perfect for me. They look great fit great AND are so comfortable. I love how they stretch and move with me. With the added stretch it's almost like wearing leggings with pockets! And the pockets are actually functional pockets! I've been looking for a woman's work pant for years, and I was so glad to stumble upon these. Love them so much I now own 4 pairs total.
on April 29, 2014
These jeans are a great value and very comfortable! They are well constructed and wash/dry, keeping their shape. Nice to work in or dress up. I definitely would recommend these! Only con- they are slightly big, but not a real issue. If you want tight fitting go with one size smaller.
on July 3, 2015
After starting with a size 16 (my size in most other jeans) and finding them much too big, I tried a 14 boot cut and they're comfortable but also a little big, especially after a few days of wear. I tried the size 12 straight leg and these are my holy grail of jeans - they fit great and will stretch a little. I'm not a huge fan of the "whiskering" on the front as it tends to emphasize wide hips, but it's light enough that it's okay. These are a great price and some of the best jeans I've ever worn. Will definitely buy more pairs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.