Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 6, 2016
I don't know what happened to these. I have 7 other pairs of these pants all in the same size and the new ons I just got I had to return because they didn't fit (not even close) with the ones I had previously they are comfortable and fit well but they continue to fade and shrink with every wash, even 6 months later they keep going. So I bought more which fit well again as the others continued to shrink little by little. Then the new ones would do the same but since I have trouble finding comfortable black pants in my size to ware for work I would keep on reordering these until this last time when they wouldn't fit at all. I have not changed sizes. I am the same weight and measurements as I was with the first 7 pairs I have had.
on February 2, 2018
When you are buying Dickies, you are not buying them to be fashionable, you buy them for work. I prefer cotton work pants as opposed to the polyester/rayon stretchy material type pants. Cotton black causal pants are getting impossible to find anymore. The material is a bit rough even after washing. The pockets are adequately deep to hold keys with them falling out. These pants fall into that plus size problem. Just because a women is wider doesn't mean she is taller. These were a bit long, but after washing were ok, but tighter. The legs fit ok, my legs are bigger and they are not too snug. They have a big red label on the back that say Dickies. Not too fashionable, lol. I will update this if they fall apart, or if I fall in love with them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 28, 2017
These pants were just what I was looking for, as I need black pants as a part of my uniform for work.This is my 2nd pair. One of my biggest issues is that I wear a size 24, and these are not available in short, so I have 2-3 inches covering my shoes and they wear on the floor because I can't get them properly hemmed. The waist and top of the legs fit to size, but they are quite large in the calf. So obviously, if I purchase these pants again, I really need to have them hemmed in both their length and the calf. Also, I wear these pants about 6 days a week, and I have to wash them quite frequently, so they fade pretty quickly.

So if you are not wearing these pants as often as I do, I don't think you'll have too much of a problem with fading. And keep in mind your height if you need short pants and they are not available, be prepared to take them to get hemmed, which is an additional cost to these pants.

All in all, I really don't want to buy these pants again. Mostly because they aren't available in 24 short. Another company that seems to think that all women sized 24 are tall.
on December 5, 2017
I'm giving it 3 stars, because of the flappy pockets in the front.
The pockets are poorly made, that they flap out. Meaning if you wear a tight shirt over the top of your pants, you will clearly see the flap through the shirt.
The pockets do not stay flat. I think they used an excessive amount of fabric for the pockets.

Having said that - I love the fit. It's fits true to size.
on December 12, 2017
Love it love it love it! I'm 6'3 and 330lbs, the 22R fit me perfectly! They have a good amount of stretch to them, and don't just hang off the sides towards the bottom, they stay as pictured. I do security in these, and will be buying many more soon.
on February 25, 2016
Was recommended to me to get this brand by a coworker for work specifically since we have very particular specifications for our dress code. It is definitely the cotton material and what they wanted.

However, this picks up lint very easily and if you work with flour, such as in a bakery, and miss your apron, well...

I ordered a size 2 regular and am 5'2.5" (yes I have to add the 0.5") and about 110-115? Prob more 110 ;-) with muscular legs and they fit well but ran long by a couple inches. It was not a problem because the relaxed fit was loose/tight enough that it sat fine over my work boots (hiking boots that lace up to ankle) and didn't drag on the ground.
on February 6, 2018
I'm a waitress so I got these pants because the ones I normally buy from Target- while cute and comfortable- wear out very quickly (like every 2 months) and I wanted something more durable. I had heard that Dickies were fairly durable, plus they looked cute enough in the product photo so I gave them a shot. THEY ARE NOT CUTE. They're extremely boxy and the leg openings are HUGE. Like 70s bellbottoms huge. Very unflattering. Plus they are not true to color. They are a very faded, almost gray black, and that was when they were brand new. Now that I've washed them, they've faded even more.

One if my biggest issues, though, is the lint. My god, the lint! They come out of the dryer almost white with it. None of my other clothes, even my staticky leggings, do that so it's not the dryer. I'll go through two lint roller sheets just on these stupid pants haha

Finally, they are not very comfortable. The fabric is thick and seems like it will last a long time, which is the one positive thing I can say about these pants, but because of the thickness they are very stiff and almost scratchy. Even a few washings haven't softened them up. Overall, I'd rather spend the same amount every few months on pants that are at least comfortable, cute, and actually black haha
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 28, 2016
These are great! It is really stressful for me to buy clothes online. I am 5'9" and 168 lbs and pants tend to be too short. They were the perfect length and are soooo comfortable. I often find myself in the interesting position of having to dress what I call "durable nice business casual" to having to be a bit more dressed up with very little notice. I actually cut off the little red tab in the back and colored in the stub with black permanent marker. I keep a pair of nice ballet flats and blouse in my office, so in the morning I can run around in sneakers/boots and then just change my shirt and shoes. I have very little place for clothing, so having versatile pieces are great!
on May 23, 2017
I only tried them on as they arrived to make sure they fit good and they do!
I am used to chef pants so these seems to be tight but it's only an impression. They fit comfortably and they are long enough. Pockets are very big!
For the record I am 5'9'', athletic, and I ordered a 6 Long.
on November 30, 2017
These are nice basic pants for most work situations. They aren't dress pants but if you need simple black attire they are a great value for the price. I like the cut of these as I hate skinny cut pants. These are a nice standard straight leg.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.