Dickies Women's Sanded Duck Chore Coat, Oxblood, XX-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Classic fit work wear style full zip coat insulated for warmth with plaid flannel lining
- 130 gsm poly fill nylon lined sleeves for flexibility and ease of wearing
- Soft moleskin collar for comfort and warmth
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Women's dickies 10 oz. 2x2 sanded oxford duck cloth full zip coat insulated with plaid flannel lining and moleskin collar for softness, 130 gsm poly fill nylon lined sleeves for flexibility and ease of wearing, classic fit with work wear features for durability
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 15.1 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004SWGMUS
- Item model number: FJ401OX
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
All that said, the overall quality of the jacket is really nice. The zipper is very sturdy and smooth. The seams are all flat and reinforced. The canvas outer shell is durable and a nice dark chocolate brown color. The inner lining is a quilted red flannel that would be very warm. Kudos to whoever thought of the soft cotton inner collar. I like the quality so much I will most likely keep the jacket and bring it to a tailor to be taken in a few inches everywhere below the breasts. That will make it fit me the way it fits the girl in the picture. Not sure how she got a tailored one...haha.
I should have read the size information where you choose a size. A medium is an 8 - 10. It turns out it is a rather small 8.
At 110 lbs. it was too tight for me and I am not big breasted. Fortunately Amazon sent a return authorization and label for the return of the jacket (with no cost to me). I ordered an exchange of a large (which the size info says is a 12 - 14). It fits quit nicely however, it would not accommodate a sweatshirt or heavy sweater. I was looking for an in-between jacket for late fall and this is just right for my need. If you need a warm jacket for cold but not freezing weather I highly recommend this one. Just be sure you read the size info and choose accordingly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a little bulky, but that allows me to layer a lighter jacket underneath