Dickies Women's Sanded Duck Vest, Slate Blue, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Tailored fit with princess seams for flattering, yet comfortable fit
- Sherpa lined and insulated for warmth
- Rib knit collar inset for softness around neck
- Front pockets for convenience
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dickies women's tailored fit sanded duck sherpa lined vest. Insulated for warmth with rib knit collar inset for softness
- Package Dimensions: 20.1 x 12.9 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004SWIXPA
- Item model number: FE400LU
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received the vest a week ago, and have had it on practically nonstop ever since. Considering that I got it for around $40.00, which I consider a HUGE bargain for the quality received.....well, in short, I recommend it highly.
One note: I wear a womens 8-10 in tops, and while the size M vest fits me excellently, I do wish the armholes were just a leeeettle bigger. If you are at all between sizes, I might recommend going with your larger size choice.
my sole complaint might be the nappy fleece lining. It collects wood dust and shavings like nobody's business. I think maybe a quilted liner or a finer nap/smoother fleece would be better.
Well made and definitely worth the conservative price.
so bought a carhart long sleeve sherpa sanded duck jacket. Both are great for cold weather. The sanded
duck material is kind of stiff but keeping warm is more important to me. Wish it had a chest pocket or
inside pocket and a little more length in the back. But all in all a very useful vest for winter weather.