|Fits as expected||
Dickies Women's Sanded Duck Vest
|Price:||$12.63 - $64.36 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Tailored fit work wear style full zip vest insulated for warmth with sherpa lining
- 450 gsm poly sherpa lining for warmth
- Soft moleskin collar for comfort and warmth
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies women's tailored fit sanded duck sherpa lined vest. Insulated for warmth with rib knit collar inset for softness
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0057FDVS6
- Item model number: FE400
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I received the vest a week ago, and have had it on practically nonstop ever since. Considering that I got it for around $40.00, which I consider a HUGE bargain for the quality received.....well, in short, I recommend it highly.
One note: I wear a womens 8-10 in tops, and while the size M vest fits me excellently, I do wish the armholes were just a leeeettle bigger. If you are at all between sizes, I might recommend going with your larger size choice.
Well made and definitely worth the conservative price.
my sole complaint might be the nappy fleece lining. It collects wood dust and shavings like nobody's business. I think maybe a quilted liner or a finer nap/smoother fleece would be better.
so bought a carhart long sleeve sherpa sanded duck jacket. Both are great for cold weather. The sanded
duck material is kind of stiff but keeping warm is more important to me. Wish it had a chest pocket or
inside pocket and a little more length in the back. But all in all a very useful vest for winter weather.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This looks great on me. I'm 5'2 125, small frame and the small size fit perfectly. I have this in the cranberry color and it fits in with my wardrobe color scheme. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Balanced Momma
This is a great quality vest. I wear a 36B and always buy Medium tops but I could have ordered a small in this vest. I still like it and it is very warm.Published 20 months ago by Kim L