|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.88 - $33.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 75% Polyester/21% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Drawstring-waist scrub pant featuring side-entry front pockets, side cargo pocket, and rear patch pocket
- Side-split hem
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A Junior fit, mid-rise, moderate flare leg pant features an adjustable drawstring with full elastic waist, belt loops with decorative logo eyelet snaps
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CQFJXY6
- Item model number: 82011
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #27 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #57 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #266 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
THESE ARE THE PANTS OF MY DREAMS. I am going to wear these scrubs everywhere I can, and I'm going to order more as soon as possible. They are so comfortable and light weight, and they just look like every day comfortable casual pants. I'm 5'11 and plus-sized with most of my weight being around my mid-section. XL worked perfect for me in length, and they look great and hang great on my funky ol' bod.
A+++++ highly recommended would do business again, etc.
10/30/15 update: I purchased three different colors, so I was able to see what another reviewer mentioned: these are not consistently sized. The grey ones I got fit smaller than the black ones. The maroon ones fit somewhere between the two. Can't they use one pattern for all the colors?? Geesh! So what will this mean to other buyers?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love. I knew this pant ran a little large so I ordered a size smaller and it's perfect!Published 2 hours ago by Crystal
Dickies Xtreme stretch scrubs are the only scrubs I will ever buy! They are VERY comfortable! I have a set that I wore 4 days a week for almost 2 years. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Katie Topps
These are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned!! I LOVE THEM!Published 8 days ago by Tammy L.