- Series: Facts on File Science Library
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Checkmark Books; 4th edition (September 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816042845
- ISBN-13: 978-0816042845
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,394,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Facts on File Dictionary of Astronomy, Fourth Edition (Facts on File Science Library) Paperback – September, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Reviewed with The Facts On File Dictionary of Earth Science.
Further volumes in the publisher's series of single-volume, ready-reference science dictionaries. Dictionary of Astronomy defines more than 3,700 terms (200 more than the previous edition), while more than 3,000 terms are defined in Dictionary of Earth Science. REVWR
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more