- Series: A Dictionary of the Older Scottish Tongue from the Twelfth Century to the End of the Seventeenth
- Hardcover: 772 pages
- Publisher: Aberdeen University Press (November 21, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0080306438
- ISBN-13: 978-0080306438
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Dictionary of the Older Scottish Tongue: From the Twelfth Century to the End of the Seventeenth: Volume 2 (D-G) Parts 8-13 combined
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
William Craigie, A.J. Aitken, James A.C. Stevenson, and Harry D. Watson are all Joint Council for the Dictionary of the Older Scottish Tongue.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|