- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 2 edition (October 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764139290
- ISBN-13: 978-0764139291
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,260,431 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dictionary of Spanish Slang and Colloquial Expressions 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
Travelers who speak some Spanish, as well as Spanish language students, know how important it is to get past the slang barrier. This book helps them do exactly that. It teaches Spanish idioms and demonstrates how people of different regions and social classes actually use them in normal conversation.
As a comprehensive summary of modern Spanish idiomatic usage, this book includes some entries generally considered vulgar. Some readers might find them offensive.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now