- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC; Facsimile edition edition (January 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1564591301
- ISBN-13: 978-1564591302
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,137,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Did Jesus Live 100 B.C. Facsimile edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Publisher
Kessinger Publishing reprints over 1,500 similar titles all available through Amazon.com.
About the Author
G. R. S. Mead, Hermeticist and scholar was one of the truly great researchers into arcane wisdom. At a time when the esoteric tended to mean little more than table tapping and mysterious phenomena, he was translating into English the gems of Neoplatonic and Egyptian philosophy. In works such as "Thrice Greatest Hermes, The Doctrine of the Subtle Body, Orpheus", and "Fragments of a Faith Forgotten", he almost single handedly reassembled the lost esoteric tradition of classical Athens and Alexandria and Gnosticism in general.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|