Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on January 13, 2017
I never played this but I gave it to my brother in anticipation of his enjoyment. He made assurance that he would and I must trust that he is a boy who would not lie to his older brother and enjoy it he will. I ask you to trust him too. HE will enjoy it. Do not a liar call this boy nor his brother because we dared to hope in a loveless world that floats so cold among distant stars. I want to believe he'll love to play the game. I want to believe in you. What else do we have. Yours forever, a young guy who just hoped to wish a dream.
on April 9, 2017
The first time we played this, we laughed the whole time! The second time, we laughed trying to figure it out. Now, we still laugh while playing but notice it can be a little vague on some things :(
The laughter makes up for it, as it surely is worth the price we paid just for that.
If you can laugh at the ridiculiosness of it all, even if it doesn't 100% make sense, this is for you!
If you need to make sense....probably not for you. (although I sometimes feel this way, I still laugh enough to make up for it!)
Also, it says 2+ players but for it to really work you need 3+ (laughter will still happen no matter what!)
We made a revised game of the game is over when someone has lost 3 times or won 3 times (or the like) , otherwise it's too short to read very many hilarious cards!
on August 17, 2016
This is fun and worth a few chuckles with friends, but that's basically where it stops. If you don't have a group of 6 or more it loses its novelty fairly quickly. I wasn't expecting so many cards to have a 'You Win' or 'You Lose' option, games rarely lasted longer than 3-5 minutes with 4 people. This is fun for about 15 to 20 minutes but like I said the people that I was playing with were more than ready to move on. We play a variety of games, co-op, competitive, strategy, party, physical, etc... and we've enjoyed games like Exploding Kittens, Cards Against Humanity, and Quelf more. Unfortunately after a few play tests it just wasn't for us.
on September 1, 2015
I bought this with the original We Didn't Playtest This at All with Chaos pack, and both the packs together make a super fun game that has quite a bit of replay-ability. The two included expansions are fun, and mixing and matching of the two games makes things extremely fun and ridiculous!

It would be hard to separate the two games as the backs of the cards are almost identical, but I see no reason why you would every do that - They're more fun together!
on December 2, 2015
This game stands well on its own, and is an easy addition to its predecessor, "We Didn't Playtest This At All." What's great about this game is also its downfall: its completely random. It's nearly impossible to strategize, making it great for drunk people and kids (and people who have very little experience with adult board games). As a hard core board gamer I found this frustrating at first, but the truth is you can't min-max your way through every game. The cards are funny and weird, and it's a great way to just relax and play some super quick rounds of no consequence. This game is exactly what it purports to be: totally ridiculous and fun. I have yet to find anyone who doesn't enjoy this game.

This game is family-friendly, and good for inexperienced gamers. Bring some dice.
on March 17, 2014
Most of us quickly picked up the nature and flow of the game. It's silly. It ends abruptly -- and often.

One person at the table had a difficult time grasping the capricious nature of the game. Actions trigger reactions and landslide events that wipe out someone who though they had just won the game. It's fun if you like that sort of uncertainty.

This game is basically Calvinball from Calvin and Hobbes.

Oh, and there's a fair bit of reading. If you don't enjoy reading aloud to a group, then you may not enjoy this.
on March 3, 2017
This isn't great, but it isn't bad either. I thought my kids (5 boys) would think this line of games was fun, but they played once or twice and now they are collecting dust. I purchased several different sets/
on January 8, 2014
I had at some point run across "We Didn't Playtest This At All" and was intrigued. I had planned to buy that version, but sadly waited a little too long and it was sold out, so I bought this one instead.
It was intended for a Christmas Family Gift, though sadly we haven't been able to all play it, but we did play a mini game with three people. [I personally would recommend at least 4, just to make things more interesting.]

Let me tell you, it was a little different from what I expected. I honestly was expecting something as easy to play as Apples To Apples, and it is so very different from that. I wouldn't say in a negative way but unless you can easily go with the flow and ignore the lack of specific written out rules like other games, you might have a little bit of a hard time with this. This is a game where you can interpret some cards how you want, like the Shark cards where we weren't quite sure when you passed them to another player.

It was packaged nicely, with no damage. It is a small box and the lid was a little snug so it wouldn't easily fall off. Maybe it will loosen up some with time, but though it is just a tad difficult to remove, it also means the cards aren't going to scatter if the closed box falls. A very random plus.
The package arrived on time. Excellent delivery service.
on June 6, 2015
Got the first one and really liked it. Super fun game and really creative. We got a little bored with the cards from the first game when we became to familiar with them. They weren't as surprising or fun anymore. So it was fun to get this additional game. And you can combine them. This one also has bonus cards. The blue deck has four possibilities on each card, and instead of putting one or two in each gameplay, which was not super fantastic or anything, we played a couple rounds with just blue cards, drawing them on our turn from the pile and playing them in front of us. That was a blast! I don't know if they have already, but they should make a game that's just blue cards. Still, once the surprise and unexpectedness of it all wears off, these games get kind of old. But still fun to play.
on July 9, 2017
It's a little too raw for my group. The true randomness of the game makes it at both times interesting and dull. The broken aspect of the game means some rounds are won after the first draw. You'd be better off just drawing straws to determine a winner.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.